confrontation of their love

Tomas and Miika were playing Fortnite on a discord call. They were laughing at a joke Miika told earlier
"The F in woman stands for funny!" Miika shouted as he killed someone in Fortnite with a feminine skin  Tomas burst out laughing once again.
"Pfft woman moment" Tomas said

"Yo I gotta get off but I'll call tomorrow " Miika said as exiting off of Fortnite

"Aight bye."

"Bye. Love you"  Miika said not realizing he said 'love you'.

"Oh- L- bye." Tomas said but Miika already ended the call.

The next day in online school Ms. Jeffrey was assigning breakout rooms, "Alright guys I am assigning your breakout rooms" She starts naming who will be in breakout rooms.
"Aritra, Dillion, Colin," "Miika, Amun, Austin," Miika quickly unmuted and shouts "I want Tomas in my breakout room!" "Miika. I already assigned them." Says Ms. Jeffrey. Then she goes on to list Tomas' breakout room "Tomas, Sage, Airy" Tomas unmutes and yells "I DO NOT WANT TO BE WITH THEM!!! I WANT TO BE WITH MIIKA!!" Everyone in the class is shocked and on the verge of bursting out laughing. Emily G, Sarah, Sage, Airy and Emily I all spammed 'tiika2021' in the Google Meet's chat.

"Awww thats so cute" Ms. Jeffrey said in a childish tone.
"WHAT! NO I DON'T DO NUN OF THAT GAY SHI" Tomas exclaimed.
"Oh hell no that's gay as fuck" Miika followed.
"Okayyyy" Ms. Jeffrey said in denial.

Tomas and Miika ended up in the same breakout room along with Harley who wasn't saying anything that whole time.
Harley finally speaks up, "Okay guys just say it, ya'll are gay for eachother"
"What the fuck Harley he is just a homie to me" Miika defends himself.
"Yeah Harley He's my bro and I only love him in a homie type of love" Tomas follows.

They head back to the main Google Meet
"Did Tomas and Miika finally confess their love for eachother?" Ben says jokingly. "NO"- Tomas tries to continue but Harley interrupts "No- no Tomas says it's a homie type of love." The class is quiet for a minute "Alright guys it's 3:00 pm see you tomorrow morning." Some people say bye and they all log off.