Prolouge

Angel: "Well back to writing sooo hope you enjoy this shitty book and you might be asking why the hell is Ruby in the x cause who can say no to her?"

Y/N: "Actually I-

Angel: "Shhhhhhh anyways yeah but it's gonna be a three way and Ruby is gonna be 17 or 18 so all of us don't go to prison and get our cheeks clap cause I don't want that nor do you I mean if your into that more power to you."

Speaking="Hello there."

Inside head= 'Hello there.'

____________________________

P.O.V= Nobody

Location= Beacon

It was a "normal" day like any other Jaune getting bully by Cardin and team RWBY doing weird things like usual and there was Y/N nobody knew how he act nor how he look he always wear a mask with a red scarf and full on black outfit with light armor underneath it.

Cinder and her team were walking down the hall and notice Y/N she walk to him with a kind smile

Cinder: "Sorry were new here can you please show us were b-25?"

Y/N: "Yeah it's down the hall and then take a right and just walk down."

Cinder: "Hm well thank you."

Her team walk away and Mercury look at the boy and he look back she was grinning and then wave goodbye he wave back then Ruby came behind him and poke him.

Ruby: "Hey Y/N how were the new kids like!?" She said excited

Y/N: "I didn't really talk to them they just ask me a question and I answered them that all."

She pouted "Aw you should've have talk with them so you can see how there like....Can I see your face now!?"

He shook his head "No you may not see my face."

Ruby: "Awww but why!?"

Y/N: "Cause no means no Ruby weren't you taught that?"

She huff and nodded "Of course I was!"

Y/N sigh and pat her head and walk to his dorm and sat down on his chair and slowly taking off his mask and put it on his desk and slowly took his scarf and hang it he then went to bed.

P.O.V= Ruby

I was in my dorm with my team and was pretty huffily not gonna lie.

Yang: "Hm what's wrong sis?"

Ruby: "Nothing...Don't worry about it.."

Yang: "Hmm was it Y/N again?"

I felt my cheeks warming up a bit and my heart going weird.

Ruby: "Wh-What no!"

Yang smirk "Awww guys Ruby likes Y/N!"

Weiss: "Really outta all the boys you like him? No one knows how he looks and he seems pretty boring."

Blake: "I guess Ruby just into boring guys?"

Ruby: "What!? He's not boring he's a cool guy!"

Yang: "Awww your so defensive."

I huff and got in bed and was still feeling weird what was this feeling I mean I only like him as a friend...Do I?

Time Skip To Next Day

P.O.V=Nobody

Y/N was waking up from a nightmare and sigh and got up then took a cold shower got in his uniform and look at his mask and decided not to wear it and look at himself the mirror and look at his hair and eyes and face he took a big breath and went outside and started to walk and people were looking at him and some girls were impressed by the way he look.

Girl 1: "Ooh who's the new boy~?"

Girl 2: "Who knows but most likely not gonna have a chance."

Ruby noticed Y/N and walk up to him she didn't know it was Y/N.

Ruby: "Hey my name is Ruby Rose and you are!?" She said happily.

Y/N: "....Y/N, L/N.."

Ruby blush "Y/N!?!?"

Team RWBY were surprised and Yang walk to him.

Yang: "Woah your really a handsome person you know that!"

Weiss: "W-Why do you hide your face!?"

Y/N: "Cause I didn't want people know how I look..."

Blake: "Well you should show it more often." She smile.

He nodded and Ruby was cooing and was blushing looking at him.

Y/N: "Anyways I should probably head to Goodwitch now."

Ruby: "Hey I have that class to for today! Mind if I-I walk with you?"

Y/N nodded "Sure if you want." He said smiling." They both started to walk there way to Goodwitch class.

Weiss: "Wait she doesn't have her class now!" She sounded a bit jealous

Blake: "I guess she just want to be with Y/N."

Yang: "Aww ice princess jealous?" She laugh.

Y/N and Ruby enter class and Goodwitch look at Y/N.

Goodwitch: "Hm your new to our school?"

Y/N shook his head no "It's me Y/N."

She was amazed and blush slightly.

Goodwitch:"Right this is my first time seeing you so I thought you were new anyways take a seat."

Y/N nodded and walk with Ruby and took a seat next to her and next to him was Mercury.

Mercury: "Hey there hotshot~"

Y/N: "Oh hey there and you are?"

Mercury: "Name Mercury, and you are?"

Y/N: "My name is Y/N."

Ruby was a bit upset and angry 'Who the hell is this talking to like that!?' She said to her self.

Goodwitch look around the room and decide to pick Ruby and Mercury.

Goodwitch: "Ruby and Mercury may you two please come down and spar?"

Mercury nodded "Sorry dude but gotta beat a girl up." She smirk.

Ruby growl and went to the locker and got her weapon and outfit and went to Goodwicth and Mercury.

Ruby: 'How dare she talk to Y/N like that and then she says she can beat me!?'

Mercury: 'Him this girl looks easy to beat.'

_____________________________

Angel: "And were leaving it like that once again I hope you enjoy it I might update again soon I hope so, anyways stay toon!"