New

' Ah shit! ' You thought to yourself, looking at the time. You HAD to get to school, FAST! '' Mom!!! '' She appeared to be... gone?! '' So fucking great... '' You mumble, annoyed. You texting her asking "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?!" '' She just replied with a Laughing emoji?! '' You thought she was OBVIOUSLY drunk.
' damnit... ' you thought. You are gonna have to miss your first day of school??!! Oh well...

You texted your dad, He was NOT drunk. You've been sitting there for 20 fucking minutes, And finally, He replied. "Mhm! I'll take you to school!"
Your voiced sounded calmer now.
'' About fucking time... '' You groaned as he pulled up in the driveway.

He drove you to school. '' goodbye! have a nice day at school! '' he yelled, VERY loudly

you walked in.

' Wow. This place looks like a Hell Hole. ' You thought to yourself. You went in the right class on slip of paper your mom gave you BEFORE she got drunk. '' This is the class... '' you didn't understand why you don't have to go to the office to get registered. But that was the lowest on your list of worries. You gulped, then walked in to the class. '' Ahem... '' The teacher looked at you. Oh look! They're here! Everyone just stared. Literally everyone. You could feel your cheeks get red and hot as they started staring at you. ' Holy. Fucking. Shit. ' you thought. '' Hey... my names y/n... uh, Yeah, uh I-I- Nevermind. The end. '' you couldn't believe you just embarrassed yourself so damn much. She assigned you a seat next to a ginger-haired boy. ' Oh god. this school really is what I thought it was, huh? A hell hole of people who stare.. A lot. '

RINNGGGG!!!

The sweet sound of the bell. ' Lunch, yay, I guess. ' You Thought silently.

'' Urgh. '' you forgot to bring your lunchbox. '' Grrr... '' you banged your head on your locker. ' Worst. School. Day. Ever. '
you decided to try to make some friends, anyway.

You sat at a table with no one on it. '' Oh god. '' you murmured. Someone sat next to you. '' Shit. '' you whispered under your breath.
'' Uhh, hi. '' The boy said.
'' H-hello.. '' ' SHIT!! ' you thought.
'' My name is Cam. '' the boy said, not nervous AT ALL.

'' Oh, my names- '' you tried to say your name.
" yeah, I heard, Y/N. '' He interrupted. He began eating his lunch.
A girl in a red dress comes over to the table. ' more social interaction. Woohoo. ' you Scoffed after that, BUT SILENTLY, so nobody would think you were rude.
'' hey babe. '' The girl said, walking towards you.

'' hello. '' Cam said.
The girl sat down. '' is this Y/N? '' She asked curiously.
'' Mhm! '' he replied, excited. ' but why does he sound so excited? ' you thought to yourself.

Art made by me