info

Name : Atsuko Kagari

Appearance

Personality : Akko is best described as an excitable, impulsive, reckless, optimistic, energetic, and short-tempered girl, which is consistent with her normally exaggerated expressions

Personality : Akko is best described as an excitable, impulsive, reckless, optimistic, energetic, and short-tempered girl, which is consistent with her normally exaggerated expressions. Due to her great determination, she is always up for a challenge, even if it seems too difficult for her and everyone else. As Akko is very social, kind, and truly compassionate, people are often drawn to her happy disposition. She will do anything to pursue her dream to become a talented witch like Chariot, even if it means to put her life in danger.

Skills

-I am replacing her magic with chakra, she can channel her chakra and jutsu's into the wand she possesses. When she does her 'jutsu's', energy like blasts can appear, same with the following, She is able to levitate stuff(Like advanced chakra strings), put things back together, and so on.

-Combat abilities, Akko is very agile and flexible, her speed and flexibility gives her the upper hand on stronger opponents, though she is very clumsy. 

-she can use the Shiny Rod that once belonged to Shiny Chariot with impressive prowess, showcased through turning it into bow and arrow, ballista and ax forms.

-(Can ninja's turn themselves into animals?) Metamorphosis Magic become one of her strongest abilities after hours of training. She was able to transform herself at will and maintain it for extended periods of time. By becoming different animals, Akko is able to take advantage of their different qualities for certain situations.

Equipment

A powerful staff that may very well the embodiment of the power of seven stars that make up Big Dipper itself. Although Akko is initially unable to use it at will, she is able to use it in moments of great importance in response to her feelings, managing to revive the Seven Words of Arcturus. It can transform into a bow and create an arrow from thin air. She also managed to transform it into a great ax to launch a frontal attack and a grappling hook, a mixing machine and a flying broom.

Anime : Little Witch Academia

DescriptionLittle Witch Academia takes place at Luna Nova Magical Academy (ルーナノヴァ魔法学校, Rūna Nova Mahō Gakkō), a prestigious school for young girls training to become witches. Having been inspired by a witch named Shiny Chariot, a girl named Atsuko "Akko" Kagari enrolls at Luna Nova Magical Academy to become a witch, but struggles due to her non-magical background. This all changes when she discovers the Shiny Rod, a powerful magic relic left behind by Chariot.

One of the main themes in the franchise is Akko trying to live up to Shiny Chariot's ideals by showing the world that magic is still a wonderful thing, while Luna Nova struggles for its continual existence because the general public regards wizardry as outdated. In the TV series, this background element is expanded into a plotline in which magic is waning across the world. The secret to restoring the flow of magic lies within the forbidden Arcturus Forest, sealed inside a magical locale named the Grand Triskellion erected by the Nine Olde Witches, the legendary founders of the academy.

The key to undoing the seal lies in a sequence of seven magical words and the Shiny Rod, an artifact which reacts only to the wielder's genuine desire to spread joy and happiness. When Akko gains possession of the Rod, Chariot (secretly one of her Luna Nova teachers and the Rod's previous wielder) tries to guide her on the path to restoring the power of magic to the world. However, Croix, Chariot's former best friend, had also coveted – and was denied – the power sealed within the Grand Triskellion due to her selfish ambitions. As a result, she schemes to unlock the Grand Triskellion by force with use of artifacts powered by negative emotions she developed with her and try to deter both Akko and her rival along the way.

References/Sources : 

https://little-witch-academia.fandom.com/wiki/Atsuko_Kagari

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Witch_Academia

!!!!WARNINGS!!!!

- I will not be tolerating Sakura hate. I understand how some people feel about her, but please give her a chance :) 

- There will be cussing, though a lot of these kinds of stories have cussing so....

- I like constructive criticism, so if you have a problem with it then please don't be afraid to say anything!