The first encounter

My bad boy
Written by @Galaxy_imagines
Taehyung ff
__________________________________________
Y/n pov
Finally I am standing in front of my dream college ( Seoul National University) not just for adoring it's campus but to study for a promising future. It is spring and the cherry blossom trees are being watered and I am staring them , immersed  in my deep thoughts how much hardwork I did to join this college with my own merit . Those stressful days , continuous walking for different class and what not but that doesn't went in vain .

As I was deep in thoughts screeching of tyres can be heard , which means the bad boy of college came. This kind of thing was only seen in movies but now I think this can also happen in real. As I was walking ahead the bike came in fullspeed breaking the joint of watering pipe which fully soaked me .
What a starting of my first day!!!!!

I screamed on top of my lungs " Don't you know how to ride a bike" The bike came to a halt and the person took off his helmet. I ran to him , don't you know how to ride a bike I asked with my face fuming in anger but this guy doesn't show a single apology towards me.

I do know how to ride a bike , it was you who came in between and the pipe was not good enough to hold the pressure of water. Instead of being sorry you are making lame excuses to escape this situation. "Being sorry is not in my vocabulary". Better be aware of your surrounding from next time with the smirk he left. I was fuming right now instead of thinking about him I decided to change and go to class.

May God keep him away from me , I never wanna come across him.......

Author Pov
( About the characters)

Y/n is a  rich girl whose status was single from very beginning. She was always good in her studies and worked hard to enroll into her dream college by her own merit. Her parents are always supportive towards her but she wanted to do something by her own whereas Taehyung is a bad boy who is totally a rich wasted child . Had many past relationship but he is in a current relationship with the popular bad girl Chloe.

Taehyung is the only child of his parents . He will take upon the position of his father ( CEO of Kim corporation).

Y/n and her friend Elena are enrolled together in this college. They both were bestfriend from their childhood and always went to same school or college.

Taehyung also have many friends but his bestfriend is Jimin who is also his childhoodfriend.

Authors POV
(Back to story)

Y/n came before the alloted time in order to explore the college but this guy already ruined her mood so she decided to head straight to her classroom. She cleaned herself and called Elena about her whereabouts. After uniting with her she went to their classroom . On the way she told everything about the morning incident to her .

Y/n POV

After telling her the whole incident she laughed like a maniac . Y/n it means on your first day of college  you bumped with the so called badboy , I think your life is going to become a movie from now, who knows if you end up with him before graduation anyways you are single and a virgin too.   I gave her a death glare,,,,,,,,,, I am never gonna end up with him and morever he is not my type, he don't even feel sorry for his mistake . With the end of our conversation we reached our class , everyone was engaged with one another.

We found a seat and sat there and the class was a chaotic mess and in a particular area the sound was too loud. As soon  as I turned back my eyes landed on a person whom I never wanted to come across """The Bad Boy""""".

My happy face just dropped and there he was sitting in between of his friend laughing like he has no worries in the world. Elena soon noticed the change in my reaction . What happened why you look like as if a person just snatched your favourite candy from your mouth?? 

The person doesn't snatched my candy he snatched my cheerful life from me. I told her about the Bad Boy whom I never wanted to see ever again.

Don't be sad Y/n it is not possible that you will never come across him .He is is in the same college as you so one or the other day you must have encountered him in any manner . You should be glad that he is not senior  otherwise we have to give him respect but now no worries and also you can make him apologize . I know your personality about the people who do wrong
but I want to ask you one question.
Why do you keep calling him The BAD BOY" .

I met him in the morning and I became furious because of him . He doesn't even listened to me and escaped the situation without any apologizes. We don't know each other names
So.....

The teacher walked in and everyone went to their places and soon after he called by name  and asked me to come forward and introduce myself.
My name is Y/n and I hope we can help each other and be good friends.
As soon I finished my teacher wanted to make an announcement.
As you all know who she is I want to mention that she is the student to score the highest marks in the CSAT exams and I hope you all will get along her well and have a good behaviour towards her.

After that I went to sit at my place , and Elena introduced herself and the lecture started.

In the breaktime many girls came to introduce themselves to me , some of them were good but most of them came for their own benefit. But I am not a scaredy cat who will do their work so I just smiled. We made some good friends Lia who can spill every tea of this college and Jennie (known to have some mystery). Soon after we went to cafteria to have something to eat.
My eyes landed on the "bad boy" and his group. I shared what happened with me in the morning with others. Lia noticed me "If I am not wrong are you staring at taehyung?"

No , no who will stare at him he is the guy of the morning .Oh ok , by the way his name is Taehyung and every girl drool over him but he has a girlfriend.

Author's POV

Lia told everything about Taehyung to Y/n including his girlfriend, bestfriend , study status and what he will do in future. But except these he has good leadership and management skills.
Till now Y/n doesn't encountered Chloe but in between their conversation she came,
her upper shirt buttons where opened and her outfit was too short. She came and sat on the lap of taehyung giving him a long kiss . The presence of others doesn't affected them they were totally ready to make out then and there.

Y/n group was not affected by it and they began with their noisy chat , their continuous laugh irrirated Chloe and she stood up from his lap and banged her fist on their table " Can you sluts keep your noise to yourself?"

Y/n stood up with a thud "A slut couldn't tell a person how to behave if she is the only one who wore a slutty dress with buttons opens and short length" I prefer you to find a better place to continue your session if you don't want to be disturbed" with that she left . Everyone was amazed including "Taehyung"

"Woah this girl is fearless from the bad girl"

Vote and comment for next part.