Part 1

Today is my shoot for my upcoming movie with The Kim Taehyung.

He is very much famous just like me,

Fans always shipped us even tho we never made any movie together before nor had any interactions, this was first.

The media was very much excited as well as the fans, when the trailer was released, it was the most liked and viewed trailer in 24 hours. Everyone seems to like it. 

I went to the studio and was greeted by my manager then Director

"Oh y/n your here, come lets go to the office" he took you to the office and there you saw Taehyung, he looked up and saw you, he smiled and said "hello y/n" "hey Taehyung"

 you smiled back and sat beside him as the director asked for coffee and the script for today's scene.

Me and Taehyung starts reading when we got the scenes we have to do.

"OH WELL DAYUM"  I thought as I read the script well bc it was a that scene !

I looked at Taehyung only to see him already looking at me, I gulped and looked at the director and asked

"Um is it the right script tho?"

 "Ofc it is Y/N" he said while sipping his coffee with that slurping sounds.

"Ok as you've both already saw the script now let's start" he took you both out, you were nervous heckkk.

It was your FIRST TIME making an intimate scene with someone, you've never done it before.

On the other hand Taehyung was seeing you being all nervous so he hold your hand and squeezed a little, said

"Don't worry, just tell me if you feel uncomfortable" he smiled and I kinda felt relieved than before, I smiled back and said yes.

"So basically Taehyung, you will be jealous here and you took y/n to a room and yk what you gotta do else"

Taehyung just nodded

Part one ;)