W H A T D O T H E Y K N O W?

They say love never lasts

What do they know?

She was sweet, kind and strong. Her personality was like no other, the was her eyes shimmered in happiness, darkened in sadness and flamed in anger and frustration.

Her hair was perfect, short or long, it didn't matter. No one could complain, it was like repunzel but better. It shined like a diamond twinkling from the stars, so puffy and cute it would almost make you jealous.

Her beauty and style was fabulous, she loved fashion, and she would show by affection and grace. Her beauty was next, the way she swayed in contact was attractive, her face was tempting and never got old.

She was perfect, like no other.

And he loved her.

。♡♡。

He was determined, courageous and witty.

His cheeky and dense attitude was the first to notice from his features. The he smiled would melt your heart in an instant. His z marked chicks showing everytime he's smile brightened was relentless.

His bravery was amazing in all ways. His seriouse eyes that showed bravery and darkness like the night.
He had care for Pokemon and people, not letting anyone hurt them.
His skills in battling was cooler that ice. His commands were calm and easy, and it's obvious that he'd win anyway.

Everything about him was perfect, no would disagree. In a snap you'd  instantly be attracted to him, nevertheless.

He was perfect, like no other.

And she loved him.

✿◕◕✿

Many relationship are the same, you date the breakup. Simple.

But their's was different, they never faught, they never left each other, they were attached.

He was gentle and caring to her, she was sweet and sensational to him.

Afcorse, they were perfect, who wouldn't disagree?

。*♡

Love comes in different ways, know that.