Little nap

Kyle was a kind, gentle man. As well as incredibly optimist and full of energy. He didn't realize it but he always brightened the day of those who were around him. He seemed almost carefree.
There was a reason for that, a reason why he was able to seem so cheery despite getting stressed out from time to time.

You see, he was a little. A name for someone who age regresses.

No one knew that he regressed, that is. However his coworker Andrew had a suspicion. Andrew had fallen down a rabbit hole one night when he was wide awake. Andrew was watching my strange addiction,
The adult baby episode. Recommend by YouTube of course.

Andrew was interested in why people are adult babies. So he turned to the one place that held most answers,
Google. By the end of his research he felt well educated on age regression and even went as far as to remember times where kyle, his closer coworker and roommate, displayed some signs of age regression.

Andrew and kyle were high school band directors, their school was on a block schedule. Lunch was always in 3rd block which for them, unlike most other teachers, was their planning block. Which meant that they had two hours to spare.

Kyle was beginning to get restless. Filling out paperwork was one of the only downsides to his job, and it tended to get tiring after a wile. He began bouncing in his seat just a bit, his fingers inching ever so closely to his mouth. The words on his computer screen started to blur and become meaningless.

It was only when his knuckle on his index finger had breached the inside of his mouth that he noticed how close to little space he was. 'Not here' he thought to himself. He shook it off and tried to get back to work. 10 minutes later he had made almost no progress, and his knuckle had slipped back into his mouth.

He let out a small sigh. One that didn't go unnoticed by Andrew who was sitting not to far away trying to get his own work done. He looked over at Kyle and asked
"hey, is everything alright?"
   "Yeah I'm fine" Kyle replied with a slightly higher voice then usual.

Andrew took in Kyle's form, seeing how he looked restless and ready for a nap or brain break at the very least. "Why don't you take a break, I can finish up the paperwork." He suggested to Kyle, looking concerned for the younger man.
  Kyle hums, "You don't have to."

"I don't mind. Besides, it looks like you could use a break." Kyle contemplated this. Andrew hadn't been wrong, he really did need a break. A nap if he was being honest with himself, so he agreed to let Andrew finish up the paperwork.

Kyle got up from his seat and moved to the couch. Allowing Andrew to sit in front of his computer.

The couch, being incredibly squishy and soft, swallowed Kyle whole, Doing nothing to help Kyle stay 'big'. He put his left elbow on the couch arm rest, is fingers once again inching closer to his mouths. This time however he decided to indulge in his little instincts; his thumb firmly in his mouth.

Kyle, knowing that Andrew had his back facing him, laid his head where his elbow once was and decided to rest his eyes; letting warmth take over him.