Promise

It has been 7 years since the accident in the mental health facility, there were reports of Rachel Gardner and the serial killer Issac Foster but the reports were not verified as real. Meanwhile Zack and Rachel were going to one house to another. They would sneak in and kill the home owners. But today was going to have a turn events on everyone. Zack was sitting on a chair slowly and carefully reading while Rachel was on another chair figuring out there next location. Until a unsettling thought came into Rachel's mind. "hey Zach.." Zack lifted his head annoyingly " yeah? What the f*ck do you want Ray?" Rachel paused for a minute before looking at Zach once more "what would we do if the police found us?" Zach stood up and grabbed Rachel's hand before standing her up. "I would have no choice but to kill you, The sh*t heads would probably send us both to death sentence and y'know.. I can't let them have you..Your mine to kill." Rachel's face slowly turned Crimson with a still doll face. "Yeah.. I'm yours" Zack and Rachel both looked at each other and once again made the very same promise they did seven years ago. Now Zach's face turned red as he felt Rachel hug him. He hugged her back anonymous what was going to unravel.. Rachel and Zach were now sleeping in separate beds but a sudden gun shot disturbed them. A few minutes passed by and they were about to sleep once again till they heard many people stomping throughout the house. "Zach we have to go!" Rachel said in a whisper, Zach sighed and quickly followed her down the basement. "I think we're safe now.." Rachel quietly said as she softly touched the edges of her knife. "Ray..I think this may be the end of you and I" Rachel looked at Zach then her knife. Her face went dark as she handed the knife to Zack "I've enjoyed the time we have had together..but I guess it's time for my sins to be recognized." Tears started falling from Rachel's face, she didn't know why it just came naturally "R-Ray?!" Rachel stood up and put her hands together. " Zach..please" Zach grabbed the knife and stood up As well. "Are you gonna ask me or what?" A sudden slam disturbed them and they heard the yells of the police. "ZACH PLEASE KILL ME!" The men and women yelled out to Rachel but all they heard was a stabbing noise.. Blood covered Rachel's field of vision and for the first time Zach cried as he kept stabbing Rachel's cold body with it "T-then stop crying and smile!!" Rachel let out her final gasp of air and smiled. The tears from Issac's face fell on Rachel's deceased body as he hugged her.. "Damn Brat.. I-" before Issac was able to complete his sentence the police rushed into the room handcuffing his broken soul. The next day they found Zach Foster guilty for Seven murders, they would sentence him to death later on that day. The time had come when Issac Foster was going to die the Chief asked him to say his final words. " I prayed for a dream that will fall on to the top.. A dream that we could become one.. The End..
I made this story out of pure saddness since I just finished angle of death. I shipped Ray and Zach but I also see and sibling thing in them. Of course I only ship it once she is the proper age. Thank you for reading I hope you follow me! - Misaki ♡︎