the first time

"They won't notice if I'm gone anyway, ' Haechan thought to himself, contemplating whether to run or stay.'Come on! Where are you! We're leaving soon!' the notification flashed on his phone.

Go or stay? Come on idiot, make up your mind! He cursed silently."Urhh.. Jaemin! I'll be back in a minute! You guys, continue queuing okay! One minute!" and Haechan took off dialing the number immediately as he footsteps quickened the pace.

"what's wrong with him hyung?"
"Yeah, what's going on?" chenle added, still clinging to his boyfriends arm.

"I think it's Renjun." Jaemin silently said. "I saw them texting." Chenle, Jisung and Jeno whipped their heads from their phones with a shocked expression. Each of them confused.

"That motherfucker still texts him?!" Jeno screamed, grabbing Jaemins shoulder. "Language!" Jaemin hissed. "And yeah, he still does. After all this while huh? Had to be when we're queuing up for food." rolling his eyes, Jaemin expressed his hate for the older.

Renjun was Haechan's best friend in highschool before he moved here. For first impression, he seemed nice, until Haechan was gone."

Don't smile at Haechan like that Jaemin, he's mine. Keep your fucking fingers off of him." Renjun barked, then turning to Jeno.

"Keep your boyfriend in control Jeno or I will." Turning to sashay sassily, Renjun's personality changed instantly, galloping to Haechan as he clinged to him.

Both boys looked at Renjun with astonishment, Chenle and Jisung also scarred for life.

"That mother ducker!" Jaemin screamed, wanting to lunge for Renjun's hair but Jeno pulled him back.

"It's motherfucker nana, besides, keep it down, Haechan doesn't know this side of Renjun yet." Jeno soothed his boyfriend, who was still gritting his teeth.

Turning back he could see the young couple, Chenle and Jisung, holding hands tightly in fear as Chenle huddled close, scarred for his life.

" He scared our babies Jeno! That stupid pea brain! " Jaemin whined, struggling to get out of Jeno's grasp.

"Mark hyung, can you please have a say in this!" Jeno cried in exaperation. Standing by the lockers and using his phone, Mark too got stunned by Renjun's vicious comment.

"Unlike you pea brains, I did something useful," he paused, fiddling through his phone.

"I recorded the whole thing." Mark said, grinning.

<<back to present>>

"But why did Haechan hyung leave us alone... " Chenle asked, his eyes welling up with tears of fear as he recollected the moment when meeting Renjun.

"Did we make him angry to make him choose Renjun over us.."chenle added, tears threatening to fall.

Jisung reached into his pocket for a piece of tissue, helping Chenle dab at his tears.

Jaemin struggled to keep the young couple calm, constantly comforting them.

" Mark will you for god sake help us!" Jaemin whined at the elder, who seemed uninterested.

" I still don't get why channie likes a dummy like you...." Jaemin murmured, getting a little pissed.

Mark stood at the corner, swiping the phone screen which showed nothing but a black screen. He acted like he didn't care at all, but he was silently listening.