[22] ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ... ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ...

Note: i should probably do actually summaries for these, shouldn't i... dream smp x heathers au because pog,, this also takes place waaaaay back during the elections so LOL

"I didn't do anything. You did this to yourself."

*****

Night draped over the country of L'manberg like a blanket as the newly-elected Vice President of the country stumbled into his room.

Quackity, VP to newly-elected President Jschlatt, had been having a few drinks already that night with his boss and coworkers, Georgenotfound and Tubbo, which found him stumbling to his bedroom. Once he finally reached the suite, he harshly flicked the light on and attempted to tear the tie loosely wrapped around his neck off. Kicking off his shoes towards the bare walls, he stumbled towards the king-sized bed and flopped his body onto it.

Laying there, he stared blankly at the basic cream ceiling and in his drunken haze, started picturing things.

Things from his past.

Including... Y/n.

His first and closest friend from when he first stepped foot on the land of the greater Dream SMP. She was a troop on the side of L'manberg at the time and they were still wary of any newcomers, so her job when they first met had been to check every outsider to see if they were a spy.

Because he was new, they became fast friends and she supported him throughout all of his endeavors. Including running for President of L'manberg.

"I'll always be loyal to Will and Tommy... but I think you have a good cause... And I'm sure I'm not the only one who agrees..."

She was always at his side.

Until Schlatt came into the picture.

When Quackity made the deal to combine the votes of Schlatt 2020 and SWAG2020, Y/n was wary of it.

She knew it was a bad idea and that Schlatt was a bad guy... but Big Q didn't listen.

"I just- I just feel like this is going to screw you over in the end, that's all."

"It won't, Y/n. You worry too much. It'll be fine."

Yeah, right.

Once the votes were counted and combined, Schlatt, Quackity, and George were now the governing party of L'manberg. And Y/n was hesitant, but fine with it. At least until Schlatt declared his first order as President.

"MY FIRST DECREE AS PRESIDENT OF L'MANBERG IS TO REVOKE THE CITIZENSHIP OF TOMMYINNIT AND WILBUR SOOT!"

"WHAT?"

"NO!"

"WAIT- Hold on! Quackity," The young woman grabbed onto her best friend's arm and pleaded for him to change Schlatt's mind, "You can't make them leave!"

"He can do whatever he wants! He's the President now," Y/n stared wide-eyed at the man and took her hand off. She didn't recognize this side of the beanied man and didn't like it.

"BUT THIS IS THEIR COUNTRY! THEY BUILT IT- THEY FOUGHT FOR IT- THEY RISKED THEIR LIVES FOR IT-"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK? THIS ISN'T THEIR COUNTRY ANYMORE- ITS MINE!"