1(M)

"I'm not sure if I wanna do it yet, like what if it hurts really bad, I can't stand pain, what if it causes health problems-"
"Sy you gotta stop over thinking, I'll go slow and softly, just tell me if it hurts really bad then I'll just stop for a moment." Corpse says, holding Sykkuno in a tight embrace.

Sykkuno just thought for a minute and finally agreed "Ok but if it doesn't feel good I will no longer participate in it." Sykkuno said confidently but corpse knew that wasn't true.

Corpse nodded and held Sykkuno in bridal style and brought him to the bed. He started off with kissing, he didn't wanna rush so he slowly rubbed Sykkunos slim and small figure with his big veiny hands. He slid his fingers on the curves of the smaller boys waist. Constantly tapping his thighs, get turned on from the shivers of the older by each tap.

As they kept kissing, corpse removed the olders shirt, he began kissing his flat stomach and making sure to leave no spot unmarked. Hickey prints everywhere on his small and fragile body.

Soon the kiss began to get hotter, both boys could feel the room getting hot. Corpse got on top of him and began unbuttoning sykkunos pants. All through this Sykkuno was nervous as hell, he was scared and kinda wanted to back out, but he didn't wanna disappoint his boyfriend.

Soon both boys clothes were off, the were still kissing but with the tongue, corpse kept massaging sykkunos waist and kissing his neck to give him hickeys to distract him from the upcoming cock that was about to enter him.

Corpse slowly pushed in, feeling Sykkuno jerk. Sykkuno shut his eyes tight, he didn't like the feeling at all, he was about to say something but corpse pushed all the way in. Taking  sykkunos ability to talk away, sykkunos eyes began to become watery.

Corpse noticed and massaged his lower half to reduced the pain, a minutes in he began moving, pace only speeding up when he heard louder moans from the older.

Corpse was at a pace where Sykkuno couldn't handle, and moaned a 'stop'. But corpse was too caught up in the moment to stop, he was in a daze from how pleasurable his boyfriends body was.

"O-oh Sy, your d-doing so good." He stuttered, he increased his pace, making the sounds of slapping get louder. By then Sykkuno was drooling and crying, it felt good but he was overstimulated. His legs would lock up from the pleasure, he'd cum about 6 six times. He'd moan very loudly, he'd grabbed the sheets and squeezed as tight as he can leaving red marks on his hands every time.

"C-corpse no m-m-mo-"

At this point Sykkuno couldn't talk, he was destroyed. A long and pleasurable hour later, corpse finally came. He cummed deep inside the older who was half passed out, corpse smiled and kiss the older.

"That was so good, we should try it again."

As soon as he finished his sentence, Sykkuno passed out into a deep sleep. Legs up on corpse shoulder, naked and twitching a little. Corpse began to realized that he went to hard on the smaller boy.

He picked him up and began to care for him, washing him in the bath tub. Brushing his teeth and putting him in some nice comfy clothes. Then he got in bed and both boys sleep happily ever after.

....
Brutal.....

Anyways hope you enjoy 😘

Sorry for errors