Hallelujah, My Ass

There's really no meaning to this title, but I love how you all think the angst is over. If anything it's growing. Enjoy~
_________________________________

The destination was one in which you had been to once.

Never did you think you would be coming again, it was a difficult walk this time with not only being pregnant, but also with Eri.

As well as telling her things her brain couldn't quite maneuver.

"Mommy why are we in their weird place?" Eri's tiny voice sounded in your ear throughout the many other conversations and chatters of loud people.

After breaking up with your Ex-Boyfriend Shoto, you retrieved Eri from Mr. Aizawa. The hot and cold male didn't bother to help you with Eri and take her off your hands.

Even if he did offer, you wouldn't have obliged to let her go starting another rumble. The problems were just starting again.

"Aw I'm sorry I've never brought you to the mall my princess, this is a big store with a lot people and shops. I'll bring you here one day to buy dresses. Just you, me, and the baby." You started to feel a bump form with a sorrow building up in your throat.

You swallowed hard. I don't need Shoto, I broke up with him because of so many reasons. You sighed and felt Eri's tiny hand squeeze yours.

Your gaze titled down for a moment seeing her silky locks bounce as she walked. "What about daddy mommy? He can come too right? He needs to help me and tell me I'm pretty when I show the dresses." She stated with a little pout.

I knew she was going to bring him up sooner than later. "Eri, all you need to do is decide on what color dress you want and I can send daddy a picture." Deep down you were thinking of forever closing contact with him.

It was the feeling of him feeling your pain in loosing Eri, you didn't want to cause grieving towards him.

All you cared about was everyone being happy, even if it meant you weren't in their life.

You felt Eri put a skip in her step. "Okay mommy! I want a baby blue dress!" Eri giggled making you laugh along.

"I'll try and buy that for you princess." In your head and facing reality, you weren't going to have much to afford after this.

As you closed in on the odd store to be placed in a mall, a place to book flights.

You held Eri's mini hand tighter, she was the only one supporting you now.

"Well this is the same place." You whispered and took a hold of the knob on the glass door, opening it to step into the fresh air.

It felt, calming for once. Before everything was thrown onto you as it still would be, everything was so heated and hot in every area you stood or sat.

The anxiety of being alone in the dark soon penetrated in your mind.

Inside you were immediately greeted by the private wiring lady. "Ah you must me Y/n that ordered the constitution of the papers with me again. I'm Dina if you forgot me." She smiled genuinely at you holding her hand out.

Smiles made you feel welcomed. Thought you knew it was a facade for her job and she probably hated you, you couldn't help but feel loved.

"Thank you for scheduling with me again, I uh lost my tickets and I need to respectfully buy them again." The lies were growing in your system on a daily basis.

Whether you told a lie, or someone else was being fake with one.

In truth, Shoto burned the ticket.