chapter 1: in the beginning.

sebastian scuttles along the sea floor, tired from his long day of being a sex slave for the king. he really feels the need to relieve his anger after all he's been through, so he heads to his favorite club, the box. when he arrives he sees a familiar face.

it just so happens that flounder is swinging around one of the metal poles. his body looks irresistible and his scales glimmer under the glow fish light. he was wearing a pink lacy thong and ruby red lipstick as well as a devilish smirk. when they meet eyes flounder hops off the pole and walks over to sebastian as the crowd starts to boo in disappointment. sebastian feels his cheeks heat up and his pp arise from it's slumber in his pants.

"hey daddy pig. follow me to my pen?" flounder questions aloud.

sebastian gulps and shyly nods as flounder grabs his claw and brings him to a room in the back of the club. when they reach the room, sebastian sits on the couch as flounder locks the door.

"do you want my big fat juicy shlong on that magical stick in your pants?" flounder asks the red lobster in front of him.

"y-y-y-y-y-e-e-e-e-e-s-s-s-s," sebastian replies softly.

flounder turns around and struts towards the cabinet. sebastian stares at the peach bouncing as the fish moves. seb just wants to reach out and pinch that juicy ass with his currently shaking claw. out of the cabinet flounder grabs fluffy pink hand cuffs that are the same color as his thong that is starting to get soaked from his own wetness. flounder comes back over and puts his tail in between seb's legs and starts grinding against his 16 inch cockadoodle doo. flounder then puts his lover's claws into the fluffy hand cuffs behind his back. flo strips seb of his clothes making his long dingaling become exposed. everyone knows about seb's 16 inch long spaghetti noodle that drags along the floor.

"let me turn on some mood music," says flo slyly. he snaps and turns on some music that blasts into their ears and turns them on even more. 

"YouTubе and barbecue chips Late night, I always be doin' that shit" the singer hottly sings. 

flo flips seb onto his stomach and shoves his tongue into seb's bootyhole. seb starts to scream bloody murder because of his delight. then a duck sound erupts from the asshole and a weird substance covered his tongue.

"oh sorry i poopytooted," blushes seb.

flo furrows his brows and says, "you mean sharted?"

"no, poopytoot," says seb as he cocks his head.

"you are so innocent little child," smirks flo as he reaches down to his underwear.

 flo pulls out his almond of a dick and seb starts balling at the sight. he is so disappointed at the shriveled up shlong that he calls the police and they arrest flo for having a small dick while giving off big dick energy.

"DADDY. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? I WAS ABOUT TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR CRAYOLA MARKER, KITTEN." yells flo. he then starts pumping himself and moaning while the cops drag him away.

AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys!! thank you so much for reading!! i don't know where i want this story to go, but i do plan on doing a lot pf updating!! i love you all!! what do you think is going to happen next? will sebastian save flounder from the cops or will he find a new lover? will sebastian be freed from the king's captivity? comment your theory's!!