Princess

It's a summer evening and I'm at the swimming pool with Sarah. We had a great day so far, except for the time a little kid hit her in the face with his feet when he slid down the water slide.

"Come on, let's get us some ice-cream." She says and gets out of the water, picking up her towel.

"Alright. Let me just get changed in a change room very quickly. I want to put some dry clothes on." I let her know before I get out of the water too and go into one of the horribly changing cubicle in which you only have a curtain instead of a robust door that gives you some privacy.

I take my clothes and close the curtain. I opened up the top of my bikini, when I hear footsteps from outside. The next thing I can hear is a hand grabbing the curtain, pulling it aside and back again.

I couldn't see who it was as I'm having my back turned towards the curtain.

"Take that off for me, princess." I hear a deep male voice commanding me. First thing I do is turning around to see who's even there.

It's a tall man with long brown hair, green eyes and muscles all over his body. He looks intimidating.

I can't look at him for long, since he grabbed my waist and turned me around again. He hold me tight and leans down to whisper into my ear. "I said, take that off for me, princess. It was not a request."

I swallow harshly, feeling his body pressed against mine. "I want you to take that off now!" He commands in a more serious manner than before.

I don't wanna know what happens, if I won't do what he says.

My hands are shaking, though I slowly move them to the strips of the top of my bikini, which lingered there the whole time. I slip it off and in the next moment I feel his hands wandering from my waist over my belly and up to my breast.

He cups them with his hands, pulling me tighter to his body while he caresses them. I feel a little uncomfortable and pleasured at the same time. It's been a while since I've been touched that way.

I know, actually I would have to leave, because Sarah waits for me at the cafe, but I can't escape him. He's too strong.

He presses his hip against me and I can feel his hard length. "Come on, princess. Give me what I want." He still whispers in my ear.

"What do you want?" I ask shyly, hearing my own voice trembling as hell. He turns me around, smirking at me. "I want to fuck you until you scream my name and until you're unable to stand anymore." He says it like he's doing it everyday.

I try to relax. "Well, I don't want that. And now get out the way." I say, trying to push him away, but it doesn't show any effect on him. He stares straight into my eyes, furrowing his brows.

He roughly grabs my shoulders, slamming me against the wall of the changing room. "I'ma just pretend I didn't her that. And uh, by the way, my name is Harry." He mentions and in the next moment he presses his entire body against mine.

He shoots his lips against my own and wraps his arms around my waist. I can't resist, it feels so goddamn good. I stroke my hands through his hair as he grabs my behind with his enormous man hands, causing me to scream out a little moan.

He kneels down and takes off the rest of my bikini. He strokes my thighs, lifting on of my legs up and placing it over his shoulder. He looks at my center and then back at my face. His smirk grows as he focuses back on my center.

The next thing I can feel is my stomach twisting when his tongue touches my clit. He holds me tight by grabbing my behind, pulling me against his face.

His licking gets more and more intense and I can't tell where I am anymore. I'm clawing my fingers into his hair as I feel the tension inside of my crotch. Everything inside of me wants to explode. He's so good.

He draws circles around my sensitive spot sometimes faster sometimes slower. My moaning gets louder and louder.

"Oh my fucking g-... Fuuuuuck, Harry, I'm gonna... I'm gonn-..." I scream out and all of a sudden he stops, standing up, stroking my leg off of his back and looking at me with an evil smirk.

"Did I tell you to cum already?" He says determinedly. I shake my head, still feeling the pressure inside of me. "You tasted good though, little princess." He compliments me.

"What do you want?" He asks me. I wasn't expecting that, but I'm filled with lust now. "I want you to fuck me, to put your length in me and make me wanna scream out your name again." I beg him.

He laughs. "Naughty little princess. I'm not gonna do that right now." His smirk grows as he sees the disappointment in my face.

He pulls me a little forward, away from the wall, just to stand behind me, wrapping his arms around me and caressing my breasts again. He slowly slides his one hand down to my belly button drawing some circles around it, before going deeper.

He touches my inner thighs and whispers in my ear. "Could you spread your legs a little for me, princess?" He commands more than he actually asks.

I put my legs shoulder-width apart and let out a sharp breath. "Nervous, little princess?" He asks me, noticing it. I nod, but my jumpiness immediately disappears when he touches my clit with his fingertips.

I moan, feeling satisfied that he touches me there again. "How does it feel, princess?" He asks positively. "So good, please don't stop." I beg him and he continues drawing faster circles and slowing them down again afterwards.

"Tell me, if you want my fingers to do something else." He offers.

"Slide them in." I say, surprised about how fast these words came out of me. "Whatever you want, little princess."

"Fuck!" I moan out as he slides his middlefinger and ringfinger inside me. For now, he let's them slide in and out slowly, but gets faster after a short time.

I can't hold it back anymore. "Harry, I-I'm gonna... Oh shit... I'm gonna cum!" I stutter.

"Good girl. Cum all over my fingers. Come on!" He increases the speed even more and in the next moment everything inside of me explodes. He doesn't stop moving his fingers, even though I'm just having the craziest orgasm I've ever had.

"Ah, yeah, you liked that, huh?" He asks, slipping his fingers out and turning me to face him. I nod, unable to say anything. My eyes widen as he puts his fingers inside his mouth.

"Your juice is so good, princess" He says and looks at me with longing in his eyes.

I hear someone calling my name from outside.

Shit. It's Sarah.

"I assume you have to go, little princess." He smirks at me, looking proud of himself. I thought he wanted something else still. Shit. Why does Sarah have to call for me now?

Ugh.

"Yeah, I guess." I don't even know what to say now. I silently put on my dry clothes and walk out of the changing room, leaving the man who gave me the experience of an unbelievably breathtaking orgasm.