⚛INTO THE FOREST⚛

Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

(Warning : violence)

"It's your punishment! So don't you dare say no!''

"But-'' a loud sound of slapping echoes in the small home. Followed by whimpers.

"You little sh*t . You dare to talk back at me?"

She can say nothing against her so called father.They don't want her.Her father and new mother.And they didn't left any chance to prove her that point so far.

Actually no one wants her.Not even her own mother.

So she runs out of her house as fast as she can.Still knowing that she has to return soon.
Well at least she has practice running since Uriel loved to chase her all the time.

'sister, mommy! Where are you!'

They have left her to this vicious man. Their father.

A painful sob escape her lips. Her little body quiver in pain.

'How can you left me?'

'sister , you promised we will play together , always.'

'Don't you remember?' 

"You better get back home with something useful! Little b-"
On her way she hears him shout.

~

Run

Run

Maybe...just maybe her sister is hiding in the forest? With the same hope little Aryah searched the tress countless of times. Each time disappointed.She knows her big sister only hides behind the giant tree. But still she searched every other trees. This what she does in her free time. If she gets any.
She roams around the forest behind their home in false hope.

She saw them go away with her own eyes that night . But maybe she likes to pretend that her sister is hiding and all of a sudden she is really good at hiding!

But today she only runs, doesn't search, doesn't stop. Suddenly the little girl feels brave enough to go deep into the forest so that she can put distance between her and the monsters in her own home.

Run.

Aryah realizes that she is into an unknown territory .

This side of the forest is dark, almost black.

Her small self shivers in fear.
She never saw this forest before...after another hour she realizes that she is lost! No matter how much she tries she can't find her way back . It's like she is rounding the same spot again and again.
It's getting dark and being into the deep forest it's seems almost like night.
And very cold.
Her thin tornout dress doesn't help with the weather at all.But that is her least of a worry.The only thing she is worried about is the fact that if she goes to home now it will be late .Very late. And late means only one thing.
Punishment.