WHAT'S LOVE

Many people ask themselves what love is, sowhat do you think it is? does anyone have any idea what love is and why do youwe love, some say if you love you get hurt so why do we love when we alreadyknow we will get hurt when we know we will be heartbroken you may now startasking yourselves what love is but here is the definition of love it issomething stupid that people think exists but actually there is no love. myname is Rhonia ALEXANDER I am the second born in a family of 2 kids that justmeans am also the last born actually we are twins my twin brother RhoneALEXANDER we still have both parents MR. ALEXANDER and his wife we live in L.Aand we are both 17. "sweetie wakeup before you get late forschool" Mom saidcoming upstairs I can hear her footsteps. Today was our last day of school wewere going for summer break it seems to be a nice day, I woke up, got ready forbath but before I could start I heard a phone ring, it was Mark my brother'sfriend he was also my friend but not that close as he was with my bro we talkedhe was asking if I had a homecoming partner I told him I wasn't sure if I willgo but he insisted then I didn't have a choice I had to go with him. After hehang up I went to shower then put on makeup, when I talk about makeup don'thear those high makeups I don't like makeup I just put on lip gross I wore abig crop top, jeans and shoes. as I was heading downstairs my mom was puttingbreakfast on the table and my dad was reading a newspaper Rhone was also stillin his room, mom told me to call him I headed to his room I wasn't used toknock but today I wanted to be at my best behavior I knocked, he told me to enter,I told him breakfast was ready but he told me he wanted to talk to me beforebreakfast I entered the room I sat on his bed.

"so Rhonia I need your help, I need to ask Melissa for homecoming but I have no idea how to do it "
"I know you really need to put her in bed why of all drama ."

"I really like her Rho, so if you don't believe in love that's you, so don't think I don't too," "okay fine I get it so if you want that bitch to accept you, I think you have to take her out to one of our hotels I guess then send a helicopter to fetch her then write your feelings in air that all I can help." "Rho please stop I need a simple proposal." "so bro please we need to get to school, breakfast is ready you better go ask your friends coz am not that experienced as your friends and hurry up before mom comes up here and we are both in deep trouble." "do you have a date tonight "He asked when I was about to open the door to get out.

"why don't you ask your friend Mark I think he knows better than I do" That's how we answer to each other we aren't used to be polite but I know I really love him, now you are asking yourselves how I love him when I don't believe in love but this is different he is my family I think we all love our families that's all. I went down I sat, Rhone came after 2 minutes he joined us mom served breakfast after we were done I helped my mom with dishes, my bro told me he had to pick Melissa to make everything easy, we used to ride together to school but today I think I have to use my car to get to school, usually we use my car to parties then his car to school. After helping my mom, I went to get my backpack got in then car I passed to my best friend house Lynah, I think I have to describe this friend of mine she that person who you can't get angry at I tried many times trust me it always ends we laughing.

"Hi Lynah" she seemed angry I don't know what the hell happened but I think it's very serious and I don't like her sad. "Hi Rho, what the hell happened to your damn brother he passed by me without even hy and I was waiting for you doesn't he know it is the last day of school." I think she is overreacting if I wasn't in the car why would he stop by her house I know its usual we always pick her but today was homecoming and many guys picked their dates from their homes no wonder he like my brother since we were like 10 but my brother wasn't interested he thought her as her little sister so it kept hurting I told her many times it was not going to work but she couldn't listen to me.