Chapter 1

My body, aroused by the aphrodisiac, was like warm honey. It was that hot, sticky, and sweet. The almost invisible hair of the body that had become too sensitive stood tight. As the texture of the cloth flowing down my skin passed over it, I felt a creepy strong sense of lust.

‘Ah, is this the power of the drug?’

It tasted terrible, but it was handy.

Lilian gasped and laughed inside. I knew it was a dangerous drug, but what about it? If you don’t die, it’s okay. She blew it in his mouth. To get the man in front of you.

“Ah, the body. My body is so weird.”

She twisted her fascinating body and leaned her neck to emphasize the pure white nape and plump breasts. Then I felt the man’s passionate gaze sweeping all over me. It was an intense gaze as if he would tear my clothes right away. But, as expected, he wasn’t willing to touch Lilian.

‘Yes, that’s how it is even more fun.’

So Lilian gladly tore off her clothes on behalf of the man. Still, I was so hot that I couldn’t breathe due to the drugs.

As if she knew nothing, she ripped off her clothes with an innocent face, like a person gone senseless with intoxication, only looking for instant relief.

The thin summer cloth was caught in my hand and torn, making a ripping noise. The stimulating sound stirred the man’s throat a little. He might have gulped.

Lilian takes off her clothes and deliberately stops at the most tempting line. 

It was more exciting to have some parts covered and suggestive than to take it all off at once. 

Her white, soft arms and beautiful legs, which were newly revealed in the sky, had flower petals on them. 

Even to my own eyes, it was the type of skin that enticed me to bite and suck. So, would it be ugly for a man?

But the man still stood tall and didn’t think to move. As a result, Lilian began to get annoyed. No matter how difficult it is for the main character, it’s too provocative.

“Help, please. Please…. Ugh!”

Lilian deliberately shed a couple of tears. 

Her red-tinted eyes were moist and glittery. A trembling white hand arced out weakly towards the man. It was the so-called last match.

Fortunately, the man responded to her plea. Slowly one foot in front of another, he approached the bed and looked down at her with an expressionless face, frozen frown. 

At first glance, it was a cold face that seemed as if it was not interested in her spectacle. 

But Lilian could feel it. The temperature of his gaze shattering her body. It was a terribly fierce look as if he wanted to press her down and crush her right away.

Under those eyes, Lilian broke into a play of vulnerability and innocence. As if she didn’t know what was going on. She shakily twisted her body at seductive angles as if she didn’t understand why she was doing this. 

She licked her red swollen upper lip and as her body trembled with innocent eyes. One hand grasped her nicely shaped breast, and the other crawled through her slender legs. The man stared tenaciously as if licking her through his eyes.

“Oh! Oh, My body… my body is strange. I’m scared… !” 

She gasped and cried desperately, pleading for something to do. 

Her beseeching gaze met his and seemed to cling on to him as if he were her only saver.

That moved instigated not only lust but also a sense of superiority as a male.