Pants

A knock at the door snapped Scottie out of her deep sleep, her mother was at the door. She pulled the blanket higher over her girlfriend, who was sleeping next to her, trying to cover the very obvious bra she was in. "I'm leaving for work, don't do anything stupid." She paused for a second. "Why are your pants on the ground young lady?" Her mom put her hands on her hips knowingly.

"I changed into shorts last night, mom. We didn't do anything, jeez." Scottie said, covering her face with her hands, flopping back on the bed. Before, though, she glanced at her pants on the floor, they were obviously hers since the legs were so long and slim. The let out a sigh of relief when she saw that her girlfriend, Danny, was still asleep. Her mum had left a few seconds ago, seeming to believe that she had changed into shorts.

"She'd have a stroke if she found out that I'm only in a bra," A voice suddenly said. Scottie looked over to see her hickey-covered girlfriend stretching. She was also smiling, but it was quickly wiped off her face when she was smacked with a pillow.

"Shut up before I rip that bra off, loser." Scottie answered. Danny only raised her eyebrows and reached for the clip that was resting on her back. A small 'dear god' was heard from the taller as she pinned down the smaller girl. Her, shortless, legs were rubbing against the others girls private, already wet, area.