Chapter 1: The Evil Family That Is Cooler Than Yours

By the way, this is on both this account and my own simply because I'm indecisive and went down a rabbit hole of pros and cons even with my friends' input B)

N e way-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Can towers over her plans, her hands on the cool, steel table. She grinned at the plans, knowing that this will be the perfect step towards her ultimate goal.

World domination.

It was a silly dream. Childish, as most thought. Anyone would joke about that. But not just anyone would actually attempt the dangerous and complicated feat. She, however, was not just anyone. From her stubborn determination, to her mechanical left arm, she was not like most people in many ways. Not appearance wise, nor personality wise.

She was determined to rule the world, and she had her family beside her to help. She had her husband, Theo (or wife as she called him as a joke, which stemmed from singing a song from a musical. Oh, how times seemed so different then). She had her children, Veela, Archie, Kape, and CH, and she had her sister, Aoxy.

Can was like no one else, and her family was like no one else's, and that's exactly how she liked it. Her family was the most important thing to her. World domination, of course, was important as well, but Can didnt even love the idea of total power over everything more than she loved her family.

Although world domination was a close second of course, even that is for her family, so that they would be completely immune to harm. They'd be safe, and if someone laid even a finger on one of her family members, she would, well, she didn't know what she would do, but it wouldn't be pretty, and she hopes it doesn't have to come to that.

Can turns off the big tablet with her plans and puts it in her backpack, which is filled with all sorts of gadgets, weapons, and things she might need. She slings the backpack over her shoulder, and walks toward the stairs to the outside, dragging her fingertips along the steel table.

"Are you guys almost ready?" Can calls, her voice echoing through the warehouse that Can technically stole, and that her family uses to come up with schemes, and as a sort of safe house. Their real house was a few blocks away, on the outskirts of the city. Can and Theo thought it was better to have their home life away from the city they planned to overtake. The city was just the tip of the iceberg, though, and after they had the city, it would be the state. The state, then the country. The country, then the world. "Baby steps," Can had told her anxious family, "we'll work in baby steps".

Veela, Aoxy, and Theo come down the stairs, each carrying their own bags. CH and Kape follow, annoyed.

"Why can't we come?" CH asks, crossing their arms, "We want to come too."

"We're just as good as Veela is!" Kape exclaims, throwing out her arms. Veela sticks her tongue out at Kape, and they stick their tongue out back,

"Don't make me smack you with a broom, I'll do it." Kape threatens.

"Careful, foolish sibling, as if you hit a beehive you're going to get stung." Veela says, followed by an ominous buzzing. Kape takes a step closer to CH, who pushes Kape back out. Kape brushes off her shoulder, where they were pushed, and glares at Veela.

"Guys, you're both equally as good, this operation just only needs four people, and Veela's bees are very useful." Theo explains, and Can nods along,

"You guys can be on the next one. I promise." Can offers.

"Hmm, fine." CH says, and uncrosses his arms, going back up the stairs. Kape follows behind, and Veela waves them off, smiling. Kape notices and scowls.