Chapter one

I woke up to the sound of something hitting metal . I looked around and saw three boys . I screamed and tried to pull away but I just couldn't because I was tied up .
"Stop your going to hurt yourself ." said a boy as he and the other boys cut the chains . I stood up but fell into on of the boys arms .
"Whats your name ?" Asked the boy who was holding me in his arms .
"My name is ......my name is ... I don't remember ." I said
"Its ok my name is Thomas , that's newt and that's chuck ." he said
"What do I look like ?" I asked
"You have long brown almost black hair ,bright blue eyes , your very skinny , your as tall as chuck and you look about 11 ." he said
"So i am the youngest in the glade ?" I asked as newt helped me out of the box .
"Pretty much greenie ." said newt
I stood up and saw about fifty boys . I wrapped my arms around Thomas and he just stroked my hair .
"Alby where is Teresa ?" Asked newt
"I'm right here !" Said a girl I looked up and saw a girl about Thomas age .
"H..hello !" I whispered
"Thomas she's soo cute said the older girl as she played with my hair.
"Thomas and Teresa take her to get a hammock ." said a boy who looked about 18 .
"Come on ." said Teresa
"Ok." I said I started to walk away when I was pushed to the ground . I opened my eyes and say a boy over top of me .
"Get off me ." I growled but he pined me down . That's when I was really mad so I kicked him where the sun don't shine .I was helped up by chuck and he held me close .
"Thank you chuck ." I said then he let me going and I ran towards Teresa and Thomas .
"Are u ok ." asked Thomas I didn't reply . Morgan ... morgan played over and over
"Morgan ." I said
"What ." said Teresa and Thomas
"My name it's Morgan ."