Chapter 01 (I am in dark)

It was about 3 o'clock at night.Suddenly i woke up.It was pitch dark all around me. Dogs are barking out and the sound is coming from outside of the road.After waking up,I am looking at the ceiling fan spinning over my head.The fan is constantly spinning and i am sweating.

Well,from Childhood to teenage,I mean after I turned 19, what've I done all these (12yrs-19yrs) 8years!!Alas!I have done so much sins.Now if my lord takes me back,how will I face Him?what should i tell Him?
When my lord asks me,"Oh! My Peaceful soul,you are the one who wanted to go to that fugacious world and told me going to the world You'll worship me!But what did you do?"
Then what Shall I answer my lord!I am constantly sweating. I jumped up and sat down and kept crying..

Yes,I'm the one who've done wrong for the last 8years,to myself,to the world around me.what have i not done wrong?Done wrong to the other creatures,lying to parents, disrespecting/disobeying the teachers,discriminating people by their social status,looking down the poor people, mingling with lots of boys (free mixing)... Even I'm the one who would ignore the helpless people on the street who looked at me with sympathy.. Which sin did i not spare/do i not left behind me?

No!I can't just take it anymore! I am the slave whom my lord (Allah) has sent to do the good deeds in the world and represent my worship to Allah (SWT)

I began to hate myself for the evil deeds I had committed for so many years.I was thinking again and Again.. What will I stand with in front of the lord if I died at this moment...Where will I be sent to?? paradise or hell??...

To be Continued....