Introduction.

Hello my lovely rats! To keep this short and sweet...

This is a Star Wars Universe Kylo Ren / Reader Fanfiction.

*I do not own any star wars characters - purely fanfiction.*

...

Your whole life had been spent in one confined space, a bunker, under the ground in the far outer rim of the galaxy. Your force sensitive mother died in childbirth, and your war hero father raised you alone. He spent every single day training you how to fight, teaching you everything he could about the force and how to defend yourself if you were ever discovered.

He had turned you into a lethal weapon, a being so strong that one day you cannot control your powers and you accidentally kill him.

Now you are all alone, hiding from the First Order, a ruthless dictatorship who swore to kill all force sensetive beings from birth. Life is quiet and unmoving, every day the same as the last, until he finds you. The Supreme Leader, Kylo Ren.

...

This Fic will contain:

Extreme Smut:
Degradation, humiliation, Dub-Con, finger fucking, face fucking, force choking, slapping, spanking, blood play, forced orgasms, inappropriate force use, violent sex, extreme punishment, slave play, pet play, age, restraints, torture, orgasm denial, unconscious sex, group sex, toys, whips, blindfolds, lightsaber fucking, piss play. 

Physical and emotional abuse.
Violence and gore.
Death.
Torture.
Manipulation.

*Please read with caution.*

Just remember this is a work of fiction, and in the real world consent is always key.

Inspired by These Violent Delights, Fix Your Attitude and Tied Together and some of my favourite writers, Kylosewok, Worm-Girl, Lunaxxx, Simpremeleader...

I hope you all enjoy my first Kylo story in the Star Wars Universe!
I can't wait to hear what you all think.

*Please comment and vote!*
All my love, safe reading, Sith Kween. <3