3~ Day With The Trio

The next morning. You ,Ace ,Sabo and Luffy were heading to the forest to play. On the way , you got to know the brothers more and more. Apparently, they weren't real brothers but best friends whom shared cups of sakè to make their brotherhood official.

You of course, being the only girl and the fact that you're new here. You just followed the boys grabbing into Ace's shirt, he didn't mind and the other two kept asking you questions about your dreams and stuff.

A few more minutes later, the four of you reached a big tree . Sabo and Luffy started to climb and ace helped you up , they were hiding a lot of jewels , money and gold. You awed and tried to take a ring from there but Sabo stopped you " this is our treasure, we'll use it to to buy a ship and become pirates" he said proudly with Ace and Luffy smiling .

"Y/n-chan how old are you?" asked Luffy " I'm six years old now Luffy" you answered and he started to think " that means you're older than me but younger than Sabo and Ace . That's not fair" he whined but the boys were surprised he managed to reach that conclusion, isn't he supposed to be stupid!

"What should we do now ?" Asked Sabo " we should go back to training of course" answered Ace and Luffy nodded. You just followed anyways. While Ace and Sabo were fighting with a bet that the winner will have you in his future Crew. That's stupid, you'll became a marine in the future . Anyways, you were playing with Luffy because he lost all his fights and you wanted to comfort him . You were playing hide and seek and Luffy was hiding, you managed to find him easily but he jumped behind you and scared you . Without thinking, you put your hands in front of you shooting ice crystals on him . Once you opened your eyes, you found Luffy completely frozen except for his head " THAT'S SO COLD" He yelled and Ace and Sabo came running " what happen- WOAH" Sabo yelled in surprise while Ace was speechless and so was you.

"Y/n... Did you do that" the look on Ace's face was scary " I-Im sorry" you mumbled then yelped once he out both his hands on your shoulders " THAT'S AMAZING" he yelled in happiness. You looked at Sabo and he was examining the ice with his pipe " how did you do that" he asked not looking away from the iced Luffy " I'm not sure. Luffy jumped to scare me and it came like a reflex. My mom was able to do that to " you stepped forward to Luffy whom was yelling " get me out of here " "that means you're not a devil fruit user " Sabo mumbled " maybe it's a power that passes through her family's generations" followed Ace .

They tried breaking the ice with their pipes but it was useless. You tried thinking over and over but nothing came. Once the boys gave up and faced you , your eyes were closed and they were amazed by the flying lights around you " what the..." Ace took a step back and Sabo was the speechless one this time .

You didn't notice but so many spirits came to help you once you started thinking of your mother's song searching for answers. They were surrounding your body in a magical way impressing everyone around you.

The little spirit inside your necklace came out and formed in a body of a white furry cat " Y/n " he called sitting on your little head while the boys almost lost their minds. They thought they were dreaming so they pinched each other's cheeks but they hurt. They weren't dreaming.

You opened your eyes to the familiar voice but you didn't see anyone except your brothers. You reached out your head with your hands after feeling the weight on it and your little fingers met a very fluffy fur . The little talking car flow back in front of your sight putting his little arms around his little waist " I don't remember you being such a stupid girl . How can't you remember how your mother used to unfreeze stuff " he asked " paque " you smiled happily and took the little cat in a big hug .

You started to cry loudly "I -I missed m-mom and dad so much" you managed to say and paque patted your head " that's enough Y/n-chan . You're a big girl, you think your mom will be happy seeing you like that? " You started to calm down a bit " you have a new family now and me always by your side. Deal? "

"Deal" you whipped away your tears .

"Remember how your mom used to unfreeze her ice ".

"I tried but all I could remember is her smile"

"That's it " you looked at him for a second then nodding your head. You put your both hands on the ice with Luffy surprisingly sleeping and smiled. Ice is our power, our shield and soul. He's in our side and never our enemy.

With those words in your head and the smile on your lips you unfroze Luffy. The ice simply disappeared and Luffy falled on top of your body " heavy.." you mumbled. Paque punched the boys on their heads bringing them to reality and they hurried to take Luffy away from you .

"Thanks paque" you thanked your little friend and he nodded " you'll have a lot more to remember but I'll be here like I said. I'm counting on you too Ace , Sabo and Luffy too , after he wakes up" .

In your way back home, Luffy was on Ace's back while you and Sabo walked together with paque on top of his head. They got along so fast and you were more than happy for that. Paque was your mom's guardian soul and now yours until you pass him to your son or daughter.

On the house, Dadan-san was terrified of the talking plus flying cat . It took her some time to except the situation, maybe because she was expecting something like that but not so fast. You also told her about your ice ability but she found it unbelievable, you couldn't do it again to convince her but paque told you it comes with long and hard practice.

Once Luffy was awake. Extremely hungry, he remembered everything and shouted at you and paque, this time it wasn't Ace or even Sabo who punched him. It was you " DON'T YELL OR POINT YOUR FINGER AT PEOPLE. ITS RUDE YOU IDIOT" everyone was shocked at the quick change of personality but paque said that's the real you . A copy of your dad .

After dinner, you cuddled next to paque and slept in your room. You didn't have any nightmares this night and you were thankful for paque and your brothers for the amazing day .

꧁☆𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝕺𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗☆꧂