Shocking news

Arriving back to Xena and her squad, Aella and her group were low on gas by the time they arrived so they had to walk. It wasn't far so it only took less than 10 minutes.

"Do you think we could get in trouble for leaving our Regiment?" Bijin asked, continually looking forward.

"Considering that we're in the Mps...most likely. However, no one saw us go help the survey Corp but those who did, were busy trying to not die." Aella said.

"We were pretty fast too. So it was kinda hard to tell it was us." Arriving back to the building, they opened the door and head inside.

It was pure chaos.

"Why does every time we leave, something always happens?" Ella asked as she deadpanned.

Xena came into view. Seeing her children, she ran faster with a look of relief, worry and terror. "Aella!! Ella!! Where were you?!" She yelled.

"We....were out.. guiding the civilians of wall Rose to Sina after we heard that the outer wall was breached." Aella said truthfully although didn't tell the entire story, where she also helped the Survey Corp. who knows what'll happen if she finds out.

Xena nodded. Her face still filled with worry.

"Question: how DID the wall suddenly brake? We just recently graduated to becoming official soldiers. One minute people are celebrating and then the next, people are dying by the hands of T-" Ella cut herself off. Not trying to remember the deaths of so many comrades who had fallen.

"We're discussing some plans with my friends. After this whole mess is over, you'll have to choose a squad to be in." Xena said.

"Right." The girls agreed.

{Timeskip...}

After everything and everyone began to cool down, the place turned back to normal....almost. Now all the soldiers would have to worry about, is how to plug up the big hole in Rose.
With Maria already gone, there's already a shortage of food so not many would be able to receive any rations, leaving some to starve.

But other than that, there was a new problem as people talked about it few days later..

There was a Shifter in the military.

It was all on the news papers. A soldier who's named 'Eren Yeager' was found to be a shifter who can turn into a Titan himself. He's currently on trail to decide whether to execute him or not.

"So..Yeager is alive, huh?" Aella said as she sat on the couch at home. Being in the military police was hard to achieve. But since they don't really have important jobs to do, Her, Ella and Xena decided to take a few days off.
Walking in their home after 3 years felt nice to them as they don't have to be around nothing but wood 24/7 and things that looked similar to one another or eat bland food anymore.
They were greeted by the now 4-year-old twins; Susie and Fresno.

"Aella! Ella! Welcome back! We missed you!"The said in sync.

"Hey guys. Look how big you two have gotten." Aella said.

Susie wore a peach colored turtleneck sweater with a dark gray colored skirt that reached her knees and black flats. Her gold/strawberry colored hair was neatly brushed into two pigtails with clips on each side of her head that was the same color as her sweater.

Fresno wore a blue dress shirt and dark black pants and black shoes. His same colored hair was brushed in a somewhat messy style but suited his looks.

Walking behind the twins, Melody came into view. Her brown hair became longer yet stayed the same height as she were when the identical twins were 9.
She looked so small to the point were they had to look down at her.
Wearing a gray shirt and a light gray skirt that reached her feet and brown flats. Her ruby eyes out stood her looks. She almost looked human to the point where you wouldn't even noticed that she's a Titan.