Emancipate Finale

This is some really heavy angst isn't it?
Emancipate: set free. I'm very sorry- If their old enough to cry their old enough to die ily. Enjoy~
__________________________________

The knock sounded with a dreadful ring.

It was already corrupted as it was.

Touya let go of his little brother. "I'll go get the door, wipe your face so you can calm down. You better think of an apology for Y/n and you better make it heartfelt." He was serious about it, seeing the red color around Shoto's eyes.

He was hurt, but he didn't have the right to be more hurt than you. Even in Shoto's opinion he knew that, he did a wrong step.

"I can't just apologize like that, I have to do something and see her. What if, she's at the door?" Shoto got up and didn't bother to wipe his tear, passing by Touya who was by the door frame.

"I said to wipe your face you do what I say idiot!" Touya yelled and ran after Shoto who slid down the rail of his stairs.

His heart was pumping rapidly up and down at an unknown speed. Shoto quickly unlocked the door with a sigh. "Y/n I need to tell you something." Shoto opened his eyes and saw all of the girls from his class.

All expect for you.

Right front and center Freya was holding Eri. The little girl was playing with her long blue hair and hugging it close and lovingly.

His female classmates saw Shoto's slightly puffy eyes, they had never seen him express such emotions.

The one holding your little girl broke the silence.

"Hello Shoto, I'm sorry but Y/n's not here and she put well, sorta put me in charge of Eri and I- this is a safe place for her. Right?" Freya kindly smiled with a sort of nervousness catching up in her throat.

Eri heard her dads name and looked up at him. "D-daddy." She had a sad pout with glossy eyes.

Shoto was confused seeing their distrusted and pained faces. "Eri? Why would Y/n leave her to you? What's going on?" He reached out for Eri, taken by surprise he was jerked back.

Touya was in the spotlight. "I told you to wipe your face. Go upstairs right now." He looked down only at a small angle to face Shoto.

"I'm not doing anything you tell me to until I find out what the hell is going on." Shoto wore a vexed look on his face, flowing with growing irritation.

"Oh yes you are. You listen to me or so help me I'm making your problem with Y/n worse." Touya irked himself and Shoto.

He saw the exhausted and wounded look on Shoto, filled with betray. I'm not really going to anything, I can't. Touya held his strong armor like state.

"Maybe you should've just stayed a villain." Shoto ended up sneering without calculating the words in his mind.

Touya swallowed a hard chunk of saliva. "Listen to yourself. Maybe you should hurt Y/n, you're good at that." Touya felt his own regret for even helping the situation, seeing Shoto listen and go upstairs made him feel better.

What have I done? Shoto went upstairs, Touyas simple words got attached like glue into his head.

Downstairs, Touya was going to deal with the situation.

"Come here Eri." He held his hands out to the little girl. Eri sniffled and let go of Freya.

Something still didn't feel complete about the situation, a puzzle piece was missing. "Wheres Y/n? She wouldn't give up her daughter for no one, especially you." He whispered low to himself in the end as Eri stuck with Freya confused again.