𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 (𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧)

there is a conclusion at the bottom of the page if you don't want to read all of this.

hello.

 i know i haven't been writing, and that i took Sway Way down without an explanation.

i'd firstly like to apologize for that. i took it down because in all honestly, i've grown to dislike this book. i started it a long time ago and my writing style has changed. every time i look back at these chapters i cringe, so i ultimately took the book down without warning and i'm sorry.

i have decided that i'm going to put it back up, and it's gonna stay up. this book is sentimental to me, whether i like it or not i still wrote it. so it's staying up.

i've also been asked by a few people to start writing again. the thing is i want to, but i don't feel like writing for sway anymore. for a while i've really only wanted to write for jaden, but now jaden is with nessa and i don't know how i feel about that.

don't get me wrong, i'll always love sway. i loved writing for them but i don't know if i really want to anymore. i also love the people i've met through this fandom. i met one of my best friends in the whole world here.

 you know who you are :) 

so as of right now, i will not be writing for sway or jaden. this book will stay up, but it will not be updated. if i ever do want to write for sway again (because i'm not leaving the fandom altogether, just not writing for them) then i'll make a new book and do so.

i will still be active on this account, i like to interact with people and read things for sway still. but please know that i will not be updating this book, and if you want to unfollow then you are welcome to do so.

IN CONCLUSION; i took sway way down but it will go back up and stay up. i will not update anymore, but i am still active on this account. i love sway and the people i've met in this community, i just don't want to write for them currently. i might in the future but i'm not sure. thank you for supporting me and my book! i love you!