Love at first sight, ridiculous right?

Did Wilbur ever believe in love at first sight? No. not ever actually, he thought it was quite ridiculous. Now he does regret saying that. Who would have thought that Wilbur Soot, President of L'Manberg, would fall for a girl online?

Scrolling through social media when he finally had gotten a break, thanks to Tommy crashing in and telling, or rather forcing, his brother to take a break. Even though everyone had a phone, next to no one used them. Except for the one group chat they all shared.

Wilbur was casually scrolling through his Instagram, feet resting upon his desk, trying to wind down from another stressful day as president. He then comes to notice a post. In the post he sees two girls, one seems to be falling off a bench as the other one is laughing hysterically. The caption was what had caught his attention. "POV you're Jared hiding in the bush" he mumbles, the confusion shown on his face.

"who's Jared and why is he hiding in a bush?"

He proceeds to observe the photo, one of the two girls in particular as a knock on his office door catches his attention. Before he could even respond the door swings open and an energetic Tommy walks into the room, heading straight to Wilbur's desk carrying another stack of paperwork for him to finish. Wilbur, clearly annoyed and worn out rolls his eyes at the young boy.

"I thought we were done for today Tommy," he says, squeezing his eyes shut and massaging his temples in annoyance. "I was told that but turns out Tubbo missed a whole stack because he was quote on quote busy'" Tommy replies, equally as annoyed. "ugh...remind me to fire whoever recommended Tubbo to me as an employee" Wilbur utters with a tired glare." that was yo-" he stops mid-sentence as he notices the threatening look in the older male's eyes.

Lifting his feet off the table, Wilbur grabs a pen out of the nearly empty cup of pens and pencils sitting on his desk and proceeds to read through the first few paragraphs of tiring work he would have to finish today. Distracted by the piles of work, Wilbur fails to notice Tommy taking his phone, sitting on the desk, the screen showing the same image Wilbur has been observing earlier. Not recognizing the two faces on the picture, Tommy brings his attention over to the older male hunching over his desk. With furrowed eyebrows, he asks.

" Who's that?" Wilbur lifts his gaze at the younger boy, snatching his phone away and sliding it into the pocket of his dark jeans. "I don't know...must be an ad or something" he stated, returning his gaze to the work sitting on his desk. "why'd you like an ad though?" Tommy mumbles. Wilbur shifts his gaze as he comments, irritated by his assistant "Don't you have somewhere to be Tommy? Go annoy Tubbo or something but let me work in peace." Tommy leaves on that note, going to find his best friend Tubbo.

Wilbur looks up from his work as he hears the door close softly, sighing he takes his phone out of the pocket of his jeans and unlocks it. He focuses his attention on his now unlocked phone, the screen now showing his refreshed Instagram feed, previous posts long gone. His eyes widen as he realizes that he hasn't saved the post before the automatic refreshing of the application. He begins to frantically scroll through his feed, hoping to find the post before it refreshes again. Wilbur silently thanks whatever higher power caused him to only follow 20 people as he finds the post rather quickly, saving it and screenshotting it just to be safe.

Now that he found the post again and made sure that he won't lose it, he decides to dig deeper into who these people were. As he clicks on the account name, he is greeted by 2 additional posts, one of which catching his attention more than the other. deciding to take a closer look at said photo, he clicks on it, tapping the small square icon on the bottom right. seeing the small notification pop up at the bottom of the screen reading 'post saved' At that exact moment he realizes that whatever it is he is currently feeling, is not going to go away anytime soon.

Did Wilbur ever believe in love at first sight? No. not ever actually, he thought it was quite ridiculous. Now he does regret saying that. Who would have thought that Wilbur Soot, President of L'Manberg, would fall for a girl online?

Ridiculous right?