𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫

IT WAS THE DAY AFTER THE YULE BALL and school was in a flurry, students rushing around trying to pack last minute things in their trunks, before going home for the last week and a half of winter break.

Diana, being one of those students was a mess to say the least. Her left over blonde curls from the night before, pulled out of her face in a disaster of a braid, her body swallowed by a large leather jacket she had found in the attic over the summer, in some box labeled S.B.

Having not taken Fleur's advice and packed the day before, she was tearing the small dorm apart looking for her wand.

"Looking for this?" Skye appeared in the doorway, twirling Diana's wand between her fingers.

"Yes! Where did you find it?" Diana let out a sigh of relief, tucking away in her pocket for safe keeping.

"My trunk," Skye replied, "are you almost finished, I'm hungry and breakfast is about to start." She gestured to Diana's half packed trunk, and the clothes littering the floor.

"You can go down to breakfast with the others, I'll just meet you there." Diana assured, throwing another jumper in her trunk, not paying any mind to which one it was.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫

A little while later, Diana was scurrying down a corridor, cursing under her breath after taking yet another wrong turn on her way to the great hall. She was just about to turn around, when someone pulled her into a corner.

"What the bloody hell!" Diana squirmed in her captors arms.

"Ana calm down it's me!"

"Harry? I'm still mad at you, let me go!" Diana was whipped around to face none other than Harry, his hands holding her firmly at the waist.

"I'll let you go, but you have to promise not to run." Harry spoke slowly.

"No." Diana retorted.

"No?" Harry raised a brow.

"If you let me go, I'm not going to stay here with you." Diana glared up at the boy.

"Then I'm not letting you go." Harry's hands squeezed slightly.

"I know karate, Potter." She warned.

"No you don't." Harry chuckled.

"You don't know that, I could karate chop you right now." Diana said, her voice low.

"Then do it." Harry gave a cocky smirk.

"I can't hurt Hogwarts golden boy." Diana tried to save herself.