part 1 bv Mike au

It was December 3 1981, my dad now the owner of Freddy fazbears pizza. After the tragic death of henry emily who owned the franchise prevesly. They were co-workers and best friends who had big dreams to run a company together. Henry had twins, 1 of which whent missing in 1978 at freddy family dinner and the other had just moved in with her aunt sence she dident have a mom.

      My father wasn't fazed by the tragic event that was just layed before him, instead whent of and made another building with new animtronics. Called Freddy fazbears pizza 2, or rather a new model of ffp, Jr's. By 1982 he had created some of Henry's models that he had sketched before his death. He made the very high tech animtronics, being able to open there face plates, make balloons, create ice cream, and even being self aware. He called it Circus baby's pizza world. My sister Elizabeth being only 1 and a half years younger than me,(she's 5 and a half) absolutely adored those things. Her favorite was circus baby or cb for short. She has Fnaf merch around her room with cb and mangle which was her favorite two. Tho that came to an end in the fall of 1982 with the grand opening of circus baby's pizza world which was shut down after only 12 hours because of the disperence of Elizabeth.

     Again my father was not fazed by this event only careing about his work more and more as if it helped him cope with the trama. He became mentally ill after the weeks whent by. Soon in the end of fall of 1982 at jr's they found the bodie of charlie emily outside of the pizzeria. Then also being shut down, giving a bad reputation around the public.