Eh?! See The Future?!

It was a peaceful day in Konoha. Naruto eating his Ramen, Hinata sparring with Neji (Neji is alive in my story because NEJITEN!), Sakura tending patients, Sasuke sparring with Kakashi, Ino arranging her flowers, Sai painting a portrait, Kiba having a stroll with Akamaru and Shino, Shikamaru and Temari strolling as well, and Tenten tending her weapons shop. 

It was peaceful indeed until they've been summoned by Tsunade, the fifth Hokage, to her office.

"What is it, Tsunade-Baa-chan? Another mission?" The blonde knucklehead of Konoha asked with a wide grin.

"No, it's not, Naruto. And Stop. Calling. Me. Baa. Chan." She glared at Naruto.

The rest sighed except for Hinata.

"So anyways," Tsunade coughed, gaining their attention. "There's this guy right there." She pointed at a mysterious man in the corner. They didn't notice him until now.

"He says that he has this orb, not just an ordinary one, but one that can show each of you, your future," Tsunade said, she was grinning. Which wasn't something she doesn't normally do, considering the fact she's loaded with paperwork first thing in the morning.

"EH?!" Naruto, Ino, and Kiba could be heard.

"You better not be lying to us, Baa-cha- I mean, Hokage-sama. It's not like I don't want it. I mean, I REALLY WANT TO BE A HOKAGE AS WELL!" Naruto yelled.

They sighed once again, except for Hinata.

"Yes. Naruto. I'm. Serious. I wouldn't be telling you this if I didn't threaten this man over here to spill the truth.

Everyone sweatdropped at the fact she threatened the poor man.

"Well, Chop chop. Go and watch your future! I'd like to watch as well." Tsunade ordered.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

CHAPTER 1, COMPLETE!

Hi, It's me proudfutalan, with another book even though I haven't finished the Uchiha family TimeTravel.

Hope you liked this. Don't forget to vote, and comment. Just not hate comments, though.

Thank you!