CHAPPIE ONE

George POV~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* 

George woke up to his alarm blaring into his ears. He immediately reached for his phone and pressed snooze with a big fat 'no', remembering what today is. First day of senior year. As an exchange student. G r e a t. But sadly, before George could fall back asleep, his common sense kicked in. So he groggily got up from the comfort of his warm bed into the chilly air of October. He walked to the bathroom to shower and get brush his teeth, while complaining to himself. George stumbled downstairs, still tired from the lack of sleep he was getting. *How long was it last night? 2am?* George thinks to himself as he deeply regrets his decisions the night before, staying up all night playing Minecraft.

He opens the fridge to look for some food as Cat comes downstairs. "Hey, baby" George says in a loving voice as he scoops up his cat like an actual baby. With Cat purring in his arms, George gets out the milk from the fridge and walks to get some cereal. While eating breakfast, George thinks about the day ahead. *Maybe it wont be too bad. Maybe I'll meet some people and talk for a while so I don't look like a loser with no friends.* Placing Cat down, he puts his dirty bowl and spoon into the dishwasher and feeds Cat. With that done, he walks upstairs to get changed. *Welp. Guess it's time to look straight I guess.* George fusses for about 10 minutes over what to wear before finally selecting his signature blue hoodie, some black jeans, and a pair of converse. Good enough. George walks outside and locks his door, grabbing his car keys on the way and heads off to school.

Dream POV~ 

*BEEP BEEP BITCH* 

Dream wakes up to his alarm sound of Sapnap, his best friend screaming. How nice. Rolling out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready, but his 20 minute long shower is cut short by Drista knocking on the bathroom door and yelling "DREAM WERE GONNA BE LATE". Dream walks back into his room and makes sure to give Drista a death glare while he's at it.

 Dream changes into a green polo shirt, a pair of overalls, and some white sneakers. *the pros of being openly gay. Wear whatever the fuck u want bc people dont care, ur going to hell anyways.* He truthfully thinks to himself. Dream runs downstairs and gives Patches her food and some cuddles despite being 10 minutes late and Drista just standing there, waiting. He speedruns to his car and drives himself and Drista to school.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Bit of a short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed nonetheless! I'll try to update daily, but knowing me that won't happen lmao.

Have a great day!!

- Sian <3