1

He went outside to get some air. This wasn't really the appropriate time to get absolutely smashed but when one of his co-workers invited him to a party he actually thought it would be a party. Instead, there were a bunch of guys drinking wine and eating brie. They were all gurgling and sniffing their glasses and he found a bottle of Tequila instead. Wine had never been his thing.

That last shot really made his head spin and he realized that the bottle was almost empty. He hadn't been this drunk in ages and he knew what would happen next. He really didn't want to strip while he sang Madonnas like a virgin. That had happened more times than he wanted to admit.

So he needed some fresh air and just walk it off. He stumbled down the road in the suburban area Josh, his co-worker, was living in. That didn't surprise him at all. Josh with his wine and brie and neat house that looked exactly like the other houses on the block. He wished that he would be that boring when he hit thirty but that was a couple of years from now.

He stumbled and almost fell over and started to giggle. He began to sing Like a virgin loudly.

He realized that he had walked pretty far and was just about to turn around when a sound caught his attention. He looked to his right and gasped in surprise when he saw two cows in an enclosed pasture. He concentrated his eyes and realized that it was just one cow. He let out an odd seal and walked up to the fence.
"You arrrrr a lovely cow, yes you aaaaarrr."

He pulled out his phone and snapped a couple of pictures, trying to get in the frame as well. He sent all of them to his friend Liam.