~One~

Cora Tuck was an unordinary 10 year old girl. Sure, she had a normal lifestyle. She went with her mother to the store, she helped her father fix things around the house, and she also had small brawls with her brothers. She seems normal, doesn't she? The one thing that makes little Miss Cora Tuck different is that fact that she is immortal.

     The Tuck family has been around for many years. Well before the American Revolution. The oldest member of the Tucks is Mae Tuck, Coras mother. Her father, Angus Tuck is right behind Mae. Miles, her older brother, is third. He's 22. Her youngest brother Jesse is 17. And Cora, lastly, is 10. 

   Around 1900 Mae Tuck dreampt of having a little girl to care of after having to leave Winnie Foster, so thats exactly what they got. Cora Tuck was born on April 8th, 1901. In June of 1911 they finally decided she was old enough to drink from the spring, which she did. She is a lot more factually younger than the rest of her family but they still treat her the same. 

  As years went by, the Tucks never grew. They all adapted to new fashions and Jesse even got himself a motor bike. Cora Had herself a hard time adjusting to not changing, but Jesse always was there to help her figure things out. 

    Ans this is where our story begins. The first weeks of Summer. The top of the ferris wheel. Cora is about to have her whole life changed.