The beginning of Warped Tour

Angel's Pov:

Me and my band were getting ready for warped tour. "So what do you guys think the fans are gonna be like," Alan are lead guitarist asked. "Hopefully they will be supportive," Cassady are drummer responded. "Ok god where is Rox," I said as we were about to get on the bus. "Probaly with her boyfriend," Alan said making moaning sounds after saying it. "Im here," are bassist Roxy said. Her hair was all messed up and her shirt was on backwards. "So we see you where with Jack," Cassady laughed. "Oh shut up," Roxy said getting into the bus. "First stop Pomona, California," Alan yelled as the bus took off. It was late so I decided to take a nap.

-Arriving in California-

"Where here Alan screamed running off the bus. "Who let Alan off his leash," I yelled chasing after him. I then accidently slammed into someone. "Im sorry," I apologized helping the figure up. I then noticed his snapback on the ground. I quickly bent over picking it up and turning around. When I went to gave the stranger back his hate I realized it was Vic Fuentes from Pierce the Veil. He took his hat, "Thanks..." Oh yeah he dosen't know my name. "Angel." "No way your Angel from 3 days to live 9 days to die," he said smiling. "Yeah. Wow I didn't expect you to know me," I said shocked. "Well im a fan," he said sincerally. "Wow thats so weird because im a fan of you too Vic." He looked shocked that I knew his name. "So you guys are preforming tonight," he asked. "Yep. I think we go on just before you guys." "Speaking of guys Jamie has been dieing too meet Roxy." I laughed. Roxy was most known in are band. She was known to shread the bass and she can sing. She was also the prettiest in the band to me. She had blonde hair with black streaks in it. She also had snake bites and sleeves on both arms. "I pulled out my phone and texted Roxy. 'Come here girl. Im outside the bus.' I watched as ur tour bus door opened and Roxy walked out. "Wow can I just say you are a amazing bass player," Vic said. "Well thank you. I really like your bad and your a great singer." I watched as Vic texted someone and then 5 boys came walking towards us. I noticed that one of the was Kellin Quinn. The rest where Mike, Justin, Jamie, and Tony. "Hey," they all said. I noticed Jamie staring at Roxy. "Hey," Roxy said to Jamie. "Hey," he replied back. After talking with the guys it was almost time to preform so we started to rehearse. "Ok guys where on in 5," Alan said. Soon we walked onto the stage. "What's up California," I said into my mic. The crowd erupted into screams. "We are 3 days to live 9 days to die." We then started are new song Our Hell.  "Been to hell and back, Time and time again sin once ot twice over and over again The only color I see is the color red  for the suicides and thoughts in my head this is our hell never are heaven the thought of you (Random song im working on)," I sang. We then finished walking off. I saw Vic smiling at me so I waved.

Vic's Pov:

She sounded amazing. I really love there music, She caught me smiling at her so she waved. I waved back. I really liked her. She was diffrent from other girls. We soon got on stage and preformed Hell Above. When we got off stage I saw Angel clapping. "Nice job," she said as I walked up to her. "Not to bad yourself."

Angel's Pov:

"Hey there is a barn fire tonight," Vic said, "Are you going?" "Yeah." "Ok well I guess I will see you there," Vic said walking away. "Yeah. See you there." I quickly walked to the tour bus. "Guys there is a barn fire tonight," I said climbing onto the bus to see Jamie and Roxy making out. "I know im going with Jamie," Roxy said pulling away from Jamie. "Ok where is Alan and Cassay then?" "Where in the back away from those two," yelled Alan. I walked to the back of the bus taking a seat next to Alan on the couch. "You guys going to the bon fire," I asked. "Yeah Kellin was telling us about it. He said he hopes to see us there. I actually think he likes you. He mentioned your name a few times." I blushed alittle. "Seems like you like him too." "I also saw you looking at Vic," Cassady said. "Wait Vic," Alan said. "What about Vic," I asked. "Nothing."

Hope you liked the chapter. Also how did you guys like the song im working on. Thanks for reading I will update tomorrow. Night.

'FALL' OUT BOY

SLEEPING 'WITH' SIRENS

PIERCE THE 'VEIL'