CHAPTER 4: [*NEVER THE SAME*]

*GASP*

Drew started to breathe heavily like someone who has awoken from a nightmare.

"WHERE AM I?!" He screamed.

They were two people in a middle of a drug deal, looked at him.

The man who was buying replied:  "Brooklyn man, what the fuck are you doing?"

Drew looked around, it was night, he was in the middle of an alley, he was lying next to a dumpster. 

He sighed heavily. 

"It was just a nightmare, just a nightmare, phew"

The two men looked at each other in confusion, the buyer this time, "What the fuck do you mean?"

Drew looked at his hands and he was wearing white gloves and noticed he was wearing a black suit,

"What? No, what?" he whispered to himself

He searched the suit for his phone, hoping his roommate would text him about his location because he got lost after a hangover instead he found a paper, a letter, he opened the letter and started reading,

The buyer and the customer started to freak out and slowly started to walk away.

the letter read

"You are Ender the Vampire, 

"No, no" he whispered to himself.

"Ender is not one person, but a curse, you are the beholder of it now, find me, and when you think you can kill me, fight me and I will disprove it, the war between Vampires and the beholder of the Ender curse is a never-ending war,"

"No, no" he whispered to himself"again. He started sweating and get angry.

 "Enders never win their human forms back but every century the King of all Vampires shall turn the most determined of humans to Enders, prepare for the battle, because if you do not come to me in a decade, I will come to you. Your Royalty, King Vamp"

The letter burned in his hand

He breathed heavily, bat wings appeared from behind his back and he grew in size and started screaming.

The two men look behind them, they did not believe what they were seeing, they started to run, he did not follow them but he hit the walls with his fists, stomp on the floor while still screaming, he flew into the sky and to a mountain, Drew flew to a mountain he did not know about its existence almost like he was not controlling himself.

"I promise you, Drew, you will be the one to kill all the vampires, you will be Drew the Ender of Vampires" a voice whispered to him.

"What?"

"I am Ender, you are Drew but together we are The Ender of all Vampires"

"Please, I do not understand what's happening, what the fuck?"

"I will control your body until you can process what happened"

TO BE CONTINUED IN A LATER INSTALMENT