The year 2007 Car Versa: Age bracket Y, Take Notice!

Automakers are clamoring to construct and industry vehicles towards the Generation "Y" crowd which, loosely defined, and encompasses new drivers and mostly every person who is below 30. Toyota threw the gauntlet down in 2003 when they introduced a line of automobiles below the Scion brand. Now, Nissan is responding and the Versa - to be released through the summer of 2006 - is their answer. Will the Versa compete effectively or be lost in a sea of Gen "Y" autos soon to flood the market place? All of which is too early to establish, so let's have a look at the Versa and what the automobile has to provide to motorists.

A go to to Nissan's internet site reveals much concerning the Versa. As opposed to a certain Scion car that takes its styling cues from a toaster, the Versa is aerodynamic and reminds me from the Toyota Matrix. Out there as a four door sedan or five door hatchback, the Versa is expected to retail for around $12,000, the exact same value range as Scion vehicles. Like Scion, the Versa shall be pretty nicely equipped to give motorists a value packed knowledge with no possessing to add on a few thousands far more towards the base sticker cost as a way to obtain a satisfactory and comfy driving experience.

As well as a 1.8L I4 engine, right here is what you may expect to become included with base models:

AM/FM/CD audio technique

Air Conditioning

Energy side mirrors and automatic trunk release

6 speed manual transmission [4 speed automatic is optional]

Split folding 60/40 seat with the hatchback

Not a bad standard equipment list for the price. For $2,000 far more, SL versions will include aluminum alloy wheels, cruise control, energy windows/doors/locks, remote keyless entry, a souped up sound program, and extra.

The auto will have a 102 inch wheel base which can be long for a car of its sort. The result is more interior space, with 4 adults possessing ample knee and leg area to weather extended trips.

Images from the interior reveal a vehicle which is effectively although out and not low-priced looking. I especially like the dashboard with its overlapping circular instrument panel and straightforward to reach audio and air conditioning controls. A generation ago, entry level automobiles would have looked and felt low-cost. Today's drivers count on additional along with the Versa delivers inside the kind of a decent amount of standard gear and interest to style.

The Versa replaces the Sentra as the entry level Nissan. Nissan has restyled the Sentra and "promoted" it up a notch substantially like Honda has done together with the Civic and Toyota with the Corolla.

Although a great deal more highly-priced than Chevy's Aveo and Kia's Rio, the vehicle has a lot more flair and style than either 1. Still, one has to wonder how the Versa will compete against Toyota's soon to become released Yaris and the all new Honda Fit. Throw in new models expected from Dodge and Ford and add Chinese cars to the mix and the whole entry level market place becomes saturated.

Ultimately, the Versa is a step inside the ideal direction as well as a nice substitute to a few of its boxy competitors. Gen "Y" drivers have an additional alternative in the Versa and an alternative to Scion, Toyota's youth-oriented brand.

To learn more on [http://primechoiceauto.com discount auto parts], check out my personal website concerning [http://primechoiceauto.com oxygen sensors].

You've reached the end of published parts.

⏰ Last updated: Feb 24, 2015 ⏰

Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts!

The year 2007