1

He walked towards his car as his car keys swung in his hands.

Jingle, jingle, jingle.

He stopped noticing rain began falling. He let out a soft sigh, then lifted his hand letting the rain fall onto his palm.

"Wooyoung!" A voice called from behind causing the male to turn. He saw a girl running towards his car. He could only clear his throat, looking at the sky. His hands laid in his pockets.

"You left your text book, I brought it for you." The female smiled widely. Wooyoung raised his eyebrows as he took the book from her small arms.

"Thanks, I'm going to go now." Wooyoung made a small smile before walking back towards his car.

Jingle, jingle, clank!

His keys now smacked
against his textbook. He opened the passenger door and threw the book in. Wooyoung then trotted to the other side and threw himself in. His car was cold and smelt of a once familiar scent. He put the car into drive as his foot laid rested on the gas.

He watched out the window seeing a boy wearing a dark outfit walking by. Wooyoungs eyes followed his every step. He had seen this male many times. He always had headphones in listening to some rock song. His hair was black and quite shaggy.

Wooyoung cleared his throat before lifting his foot off the break. He pushed the gas and drove out the university parking lot. He saw the male walk up behind his car. Wooyoung pressed the break softly once more. He looked at the male approaching him. A soft knock sounded from outside the dewy window. His head turned facing the boy.

"It's raining, I suppose you need a ride." Wooyoung kind of questioned as he rolled the window down. The rain streamed down his face. The male sat quietly.

"I've got nothing to do, and neither do you." He whispered in a husky voice. His black hair sticking to his forehead. Wooyoung unlocked the door and motioned for the boy to get in.

"So where to?" Wooyoung asked as he put the car back into gear. He could hear the males soft breaths in sync with the dropping of the rain.

In, drop, out, drip, in, drop.

His chest fell softly, his shimmering lips, his eyelashes batting slowly, his hair shaggy, his nose scrunched. Wooyoung had his eyes glued onto the male.

"San, I'm San." He sighed as his hand gripped his thigh tightly. Wooyoung licked his lips before turning away.

"Ah, I'm Wooyoung." He whispered into the air. His hand tapping the steering wheel lightly. They drove towards a gas station.

"I've seen you around." San coughed as the tension grew. Wooyoung took a closer look at the boy, he had a nose ring. He had never seen it, he must've just got it done.

"Do you want out?" Wooyoung looked out the window towards the almost empty parking lot. San hummed softly before turning towards the boy.

"Thanks for the ride, see ya around." San smiled softly before grabbing the door handle.

Click, slam!

The door shut harshly as the male stood outside. Wooyoung waved softly unsure of what that encounter was for.