1 - bother

"T- Teruhashi-san, here's the school festival ideas proposed by the clubs....," The treasurer of their student council held out the list with a bright red blush on their face. Teruhashi smiled at them and took it, "Thank you! I'll read them once I'm done with these."

"O- Oh, by the way, Teruhashi-san! Our prefect told us to ask you if you could try talking to these guys. They don't have clubs yet so he wanted you to try persuading them into some...I mean, I could do it for you if you want to!" They shyly handed over a small piece of paper with a few names on them.

Teruhashi accepted it with a soft giggle. "No need! If it's a task for the president, then I should do it. Thank you again."

The treasurer nodded and quickly ran off the room. Teruhashi giggled, thinking, Oh, how adorable. I'm sure I just made their day just by smiling at them, hehe!

She flipped through her numerous paperwork and stretched her arms. "Aaah, I hope I finish this early. I'm so tired," She yawned and looked out the window. It was around 5:30 pm, so it was still bright outside. She saw some students with clubs busy with their activities. Resting her chin on her arm, she heaved a soft sigh. "Hmm, should I try applying to the track and field club? I do like running...,"

Glancing at her paperwork, she chuckled. "Maybe once I'm done with all of these."

She starts to read through them and was already finished with most of them after some time. She glanced at the wall clock near her. "6 pm? So just thirty minutes, good for me!"

The follow-up job from the prefect should be easy. I'll talk to them when I see them today but if not then I'll do it tomorrow.

Deciding she was thirsty, she took her wallet with her and headed to the vending machine most near the student council office. She put some coins in but noticed it wasn't working. "Eh? Broken? How unexpected...this usually doesn't happen to me. Oh well, I'll just look somewhere else."

After looking around the school, she ended up on the back of the campus, where there were 2 vending machines. She took a peek at the selection of snacks available. "Whoa, these are almost empty...orange juice?! And some chips. I guess wasabi's fine. Today's not my day. That's so weird-"

"EHEHEHE, Kaidou, you fell for the fifth time already. Just stop."

"Shut up, Nendou! I was just testing it out! I'm not even serious."

"Oooh, so you're gonna get serious now? So, if you fall again, you just suck, right?"

"Wh- Who says I'm trying again? I'm gonna get some jui- OFFU."

The two stopped bickering when they met the eyes of the student council president, also known as the prettiest girl in, like, existence. Many have confirmed and none have denied. It is what it is.

Nendou elbowed his friend, "Did you just offu at Pres? You have a girlfriend, y'know?"

"I- I can't NOT offu at T- Te - Teruhashi-san! Even married people do it!"

Teruhashi giggled, "What are you guys doing here? Are those...," she pointed the skateboards on the ground. Right, these guys always play them in the back. That reminds me-

"Where're your two other friends? Kuboyasu-kun and... Saiki-kun, was it?"

Kaidou answered immediately. "We're waiting for them! They're fixing their boards."

Saiki Kusuo was one of the people in the paper. Should I wait for him? Hmm...

"Is it fine if I wait with you guys? I have something I need to talk about with Saiki-kun." Teruhashi gave them a pleading look, which of course, worked easily on them.