01

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

January 22nd, 2021: 9 a.m.

January 22nd, 2021

"Dear Diary,

I've been on this Earth for 23 years now, and I would have never thought I'd be a victim of domestic violence.

I would have never thought I'd be a single mother of a 3 year old at the age of 23 living miles away from my mother, father, and siblings.

I would have never thought I'd be working at a strip club as a bottle girl every other week night to keep the bills paid in my house while also working a day time job as a nail tech.

I would have never thought that my so called first love, my everything, and more would put his hands on me just because and cheat on me because I wouldn't do certain things for him.

But hey that's life, right? Full of different obstacles that you wish would stop coming so you could be happy again not only for yourself but for your loved ones.

Anyways, I have so much to say with little to no time on my hands so write to you later.

Love, Noelle."

"Mommy I'm ready" Loyal said coming inside my room with his shoes on the right feet snd clothes together.

"Who helped you get dressed" I asked picking him up quickly then I reached inside my drawer and grabbed my pocket knife.

"Uncle Zoie him in the kitchen eating" he said causing me to let out a deep breath.

"Ok, but you ready to go to Miss Ann's house" I asked putting my knife back in the drawer then I grabbed my phone, purse, and keys.

Miss Ann was an older lady that helped me watch Loyal during the day while I was at work.

When I first moved here she was so welcoming and sweet she even brought me dinner the first whole week I was here because I didn't have any groceries so I trust her with my baby and plus we have mother and daughter bond because every time I'm stressing I go to here and vent.

"Yes ma'am we color today with her great granddaughter" he said smiling as I walked out of the room.

"Ouuu ok baby" I said smiling big.

"Zoie you must be replacing my food" I asked looking at him.

Zoie is by the only person I consider a friend he's been by my side every since we met at the club and we've just been glued to the hip.