STORY DESCRIPTION

“Thou shall not fall in love with the villains of the book

“Thou shall not fall in love with the villains of the book.”
The Golden Rule of Evergreen

***

Growing up in a family with strange beliefs, Lorienne Evergreen had been groomed to hate the villains in every book since she was young. She knew that the extreme abhorrent of the Evergreens didn’t stem from petty reasons, but from the history of the creation of literature, or perhaps from the myth dressed up with facts. Lorienne believed the latter, though. As she navigated the ancient Library of Evergreen, she ended up questioning her family’s teaching and, later on, violated their Golden Rule.

When a heartbreaking tragedy occurred after Lorienne received a peculiar vision and a golden tattoo, she knew her life would never be the same. Indeed, she was right. The prophecy she had neglected turned out to be the chain she couldn’t escape now, for the deadliest curse was unleashed. To save the reality from the darkness of fiction, she must enter the Realms of the Villains. Armoured with her Golden Pen, Lorienne must find the unfinished novels of the darkest sorceress and write the death of the Major Villains in its ending. For a girl who believed no one was born as a natural evil, this task would not only break her principle, but also her heart.

***
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This story is a Fantasy Reverse Harem written in English. It is my first attempt to write a novel that is totally out of my league since English is not my first language, and Reverse Harem is a new concept for me that I found myself being fascinated by. I'm doing my best to proofread each chapter I've updated. If you see some errors, be it in typo or grammar, feel free to correct me. I'm always willing to learn because it will help me grow as a better writer.

P. S. If you genuinely love this story, please leave comments and votes. You don't have any idea what your support and feedback means to an underrated writer like me.

***

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.