The Introduction

My name is Ivyl Samora Perez (ACK)

An unimportant little girl in an unimportant and boring little town called Crystal City, Texas.

There's really nothing to enjoy in here, except for my family's mexican restaurant (OVERUSED PLOTLINE I KNOOOWW). It's not a big deal to any other person, but to me it's everything. There's lots of family history on it. From the structure choices to the decorations and family recipes. (I'm cringing so hard rn but this is what my teacher likes)

Me, my brother, and my father all work in the restaurant, its not like it gets very busy, so we don't have to pay other people to help like other restaurants. Our town is very tranquil, almost everyone knows each other, except for this occasional passerby's. (I. AM. GOING. TO. OOF. MYSELF.)

But, although I do enjoy our restaurant, and helping around, I also want to go out to the world, where the cities are bigger than I could ever imagine (well, that's a small imagination 😒), where the air is filled with music and the smell of nearby candle shops (I'm sorry I just really like candle shops), where the streets are always busy no matter the time. Somewhere I could share my passion for music with others. (My chest hurts so much rn)

217 words yay, anyway onto the next chapter 😒, at this point I prefer to torture myself reading a smut fanfiction.