Title

I won't give any ideas so Title wow. I'm slowly, very slowly inching to get out of the angst. Next chapter will be very different Enjoy~
___________________________________

"I have a weird feeling." A feminine voice spoke, tapping on the metal bars located very near to them.

"Where do you have it in dear? Your gut?" A masculine one responded with a more raspy tone.

The sass begun in the female. "No I have it in my ass.  Where else would I have it genius?" She pointed to her head with an annoyed look on her face.

The male looked back at her. "I'm starting to regret letting you become part of here." He wiped the dust from a floorboard, getting up from his crouched position.

When he was low was the only time the female was powerful. Now in any length as he stood, he stood as a beanstalk tower.

"You had no choice Mr. Perfect pardon me." The female mumbled imitating all he was doing with a stupid look on her face.

The male growled. "I can un alive you at any period your near me. What was your stupid feeling?" He picked up a glass filled with clear water and ice cubes.

His long fingers rubbed the top rim on the glass, tapping on it with his many rings all having a different design.

"Oh right. I just wanted that leftover pasta you made my stomach is grumbling." She kindly smiled staring up at him, closing her golden eyes.

Meanwhile the males golden ones twitched with a price of black hair falling out of place. "Why don't you just grab it?" With gritted teeth, he had the urge to strangle her.

"Um because last time you bought a nuclear weapon when I ate the last mozzarella stick just for me. Also can you make more garlic bread?!" She skipped to the small corner in which they kept the leftovers from many nights.

The male groaned throwing his head back. "Suddenly I'm allergic to garlic." He sighed and drank from the clean glass.

_____________

You were wrapped into the arms of your mother. "Oh my lord darling where have you been? I've been so worried about you Y/n." She hugged you tight and kissed all the top of your head.

"Kai come here Y/n's back! It's pretty late so I was ever so worried for you my baby I'm so sorry." She practically cried in your arms while squeezing you extra hard.

You were limply standing there in her arms, not having the energy for anything.

The letter you made was kept safe, you didn't have to keep making more letters knowing that all ever people wanted was to talk about you.

It would spread in no time.

"I was just taking a walk, the night breeze felt good." You didn't try to smile or show much emotion with the giant eye bags you had.

Your mother pulled away and rubbed your cheeks with blurry eyes. "Are you lying Y/n? Shoto's big brother called and said you went studying of some sort." Her tear slipped staring at your glum face.

You shook your head. "I could do both at the same time, I don't need anyone. If you really cared about me, you would believe me." You sunk into her touch, but she removed her hand.

It's when I need a hand to lift me up most it disappears. You still looked up at her.

"Y/n's what? God dammit with this diet watching watch." Your dad came out from a hall, talking to himself.

Next thing that happened he played around with his wrist and threw a watch to the ground.

Your mother jumped up holding your shoulders. "Kai!" She yelled at him as he let much more anger out than expected at the tiny inanimate metal object.