_

But it is legitimate to say that knowing where you come from is not a reason to justify your own existence, with this I try to say: Knowing or thinking that you come from a certain place is not a sufficient reason for you to stay comfortable with your life.

My philosophy tried to explain the reason and in this, the conception of a whole.

Within this all by me called "Truth" you can make a clear difference between physical and abstract concepts.

The goal of this new book will be a focus on these abstract concepts.

What I say here is nothing more than my way of thinking, you can accept it or not. Nothing changes the fact that I am the one posting it.

The existence of the person is nothing more than being, being here. The simplicity of this answer leads to a clear question: Why?

From the beginning the human being has been trying to solve this question by means of superstition. I am not interested in debating that it is a superstition since even what I myself say may be a superstition.

And then there are most of the people who: either don't care about the question, or take one of these few superstitions for granted.

With this I am not implying anything, if there is a way out, there should be no better or worse way out, if the one you have chosen leads you to your goal.

My point of view will contradict this idea, the idea of ​​the motive, and the great problem of denying the motive is clear, the understanding of the cause. The answers to the question will remain unfinished, since in my opinion, there is no answer. Or is what I will try to explain.

If you think for a moment that I will not get anywhere, you can read any of those fan-fics that you like so much.

Every day.

The Prophet.