Ch. 1: Forgotten Treasure

The art above is from fles. All I did was make it a servant card.

(Y/n) = your name

(L/n) = last name

(P/n) = pet's name

Scallywag was a word that was used to describe pirates. The reputation that they had was infamous from treasure hunting to attacking ships and taking their valuables. They didn't follow the laws set for them by society but instead lived by their own and that is how they were written and remembered in history.

Somewhere In Japan

Yup, it's the female protagonist from Fate Extra

Hakuno: I can tell that today going to be special. After months of saving, I finally have enough yen to play the mystery draw at the store. My friend won a brand new game console but with my luck, I should get something even better.

Shopkeeper: Hello miss can I help you with something?

Hakuno: I want to play the mystery draw game.

Shopkeeper: Let's take our business to the backroom then. Please follow me.

The brown-haired girl followed the shopkeeper into the back room. The room seemed quite small since there were boxes scattered around. In the center, there was a pinball machine.

Shopkeeper: Give me the money upfront. Then you get to play since I set it up so no coins are required.

Hakuno: Here. So how does this work?

Shopkeeper: Kid you just hit the ball and hope it lands on something good. Otherwise, you just gave me all this money for something you could have bought at a discount store.

Hakuno: What's the worst thing someone had won before?

Shopkeeper: A smelly pair of socks with holes in them.

Hakuno: Eww, why would you have that in the first place.

Shopkeeper: Because I received it for free so I needed some way to get rid of it.

Hakuno: I'm just hoping that you don't have something like that again.

Shopkeeper: I have plenty of worse things now. You'll be wishing it was those socks if you get them.

Hakuno: I'm going to hope this lucky charm works then.

Pulling it back the ball bounced all over the inside of the machine. From left to right it rolled over all of the holes before finally landing in one marked box P.