Truth vs Lie 😟

Heya peepsss!!!!

I know i know I have many stories to write on but this was drafted many days ago and thought to publish this .

We all know the importance of Time in our Life . It never waits for anyone. Its importance can be anywhere whether be in studies in our daily routine and in our profession too. Time plays a vital role. But do you know there is one more important place where time plays a great role . In our relations , it might be between Husband/Wife ,Bf/Gf ,friends and family.  One of the factors which can build realtion and destroy it .

Haan haan janti hu aap logo ko lag rha hoga ye kya ate ke saath essay shuru kr diya .... oops sorry for that 🐒. 

Haan haan pura story padhne ke baad chapaal jutte tamatar haan bas eggs ko chor kar everything is accepted.😁😁

Bas kr kitna bolti h tu 😷 😁
Sorry haan...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So ,without any more chappar chappar let's jump into the story.

The story is about giving time in relationship sometimes it becomes misunderstandings between couples and sometimes you might end up loosing your loved ones. The situation can be more worse.

Neil tumne apna lunch rakha ...
Oh wait wait haan maine rakh liya ,avni meri watch kaha hai....🤔
Offo neil dekho wahi hogi bed aur table ke beech me gir gayi hogi.
Are haan mil gya tumhein kaise pta .
Mr. Neil Khanna i know everything now lock the door and go fast aur haan tumhari car ki keys tumhare bag ke first chain me hai .
Oh haan main wahi dhund rha tha .
Ab jldi niklo ni to tumhein meeting ke late ho jayega..
Ji madam bs ho gya lock door bhi aur main car main baith gya acha main krta hu call free hoke. By take care...
U too neil...

It's been more than 8 years to their relationship.
Heard the above convo .They were on call but it didn't seemed so . They both are in long distance Relationship .Everyone says it doesn't work. Arey !! Why to say so that it won't work without even trying.

As usual Avni woke up from her bed get ready and went to hospital. Yes you read that right Hospital.  She is a Physiotherapist and neil manager at his company. Both hardly had time for each other. Sometimes avni get time when there are less patients but neil remains busy most of the times. Its been more than a year since they met. Everday goes same wakeup- work-eat-sleep. They both had achieved what they wanted . But their families wasn't convinced for their marriage. Neil's mother would tell him to find any other girl except avni but neil being stubborn always takes avni's name for marriage.

Everything was normal when one day avni called neil and he was in meeting so he didn't picked up the call. He just left a text " In a meeting will catch you later ". Avni sighed and waited for sometime and again called neil when she didn't received his call. He didn't picked up and she still was trying many times but least he was free to respond to her calls and messages.
Avni was missing him soo badly.
Her eyes had started forming tears when she remembered Neil's friend she called him and he received when she asked about Neil's whereabouts he switch on the video call and showed to avni . Avni's anger raised he was sitting with girls around him laughing, flirting with them Avni hanged out the call she was feeling jealous. Obviously anyone would feel jealous here she was missing him and he was sweetly talking and flirting with girls. She again called neil this time after two rings he picked up the call and avni was about to speak but neil shouted on her and she flinched listening him,"Kaha na busy hu meeting mein thodi der wait nhi kar sakti itna kya important kam hai tumhein ab rakho phone." saying this he cut the call and went again enjoying . Avni broke down completely not because neil shouted on her because he lied to her. On that day avni didn't called kr text to neil she slept crying whole night remembering their moments.
Next morning avni just left a text so that he didn't forget anything she didn't called him. Neil was finding his wallet when his phone beeped with avni's message and reading that he went to dining table and took his wallet . He felt bad for his behaviour and thought to call her when his phone beeped with another message and he left for the office. Avni on her way to hospital checked her phone but to her expectations she didn't get any text from neil . She felt soo ignored and lonely at that time and thought to call neil once she ringed his number and he picked in first ring but in the very next moment he again shouted on her this time making her scare even more " Meeting me hu avni ek baar ke baat samjh nhi ati aur ye msg bhej ke kya prove krna chahti ho ki tumhare bina main ek kam nhi kar skta bahut galat soch rhi ho and he cut the call without even listening to her. Later when he came out from the meeting he felt bad for shouting on her again he again thought to call her but it was lunch time so he went with his colleagues.  The day went on like this. In the night neil checked his phone and saw no message and no call from avni he thought to call her but thinking that she would have slept he didn't even text her.

Next morning he was running here and there for his things and shouting and throwing things here and that's it when neil lost his patience and he dialled avni's number and it was switched off.

Damit! Iska phone bhi abhi switch off ana tha aur bol kl bahut bol rha tha no wo bhi bahut ego dikha rhi hai phone switch off karke rakhne ka kya matlab hai ,chor neil tu apne se apna kam kr skta hai.
He boosted himself but with a misunderstanding.

(Read what happened that's what no conversation did to Long distance Relationships. It breaks the understanding between both sides. How much you try to fix things it ends up being more worse and messed. So conversations are necessary with a bit understanding.
Never let your Ego come between your relationship. It not only destroys your relation it fills you with wrong misconceptions .)

Days passed its been a week when he had talked with avni. He was missing her now. (No matter how much you try to go away from your loved one , if you love them you can't come out from their memories)

He didn't bother to go office. Whole day sitting infront of his phone and watching her pic . Whenever he calls he finds it switch off . He messaged her many times called her but no response. He thought that avni left him. But he wasn't convinced with his thought and he felt strange.  So he thought to call avni's sister . She picked after several rings when he asked about avni's whereabouts she said something which made him shatter from inside.
Y..ye kab hua aur k..kaise
Kaha ho tum tumhein pta nhi hai pichle ek week mein yaha kya se kya ho gya hai...
Nhi wo..... main kl subah aa rha hu .
Jitni jldi ho sake pahuchne ki kosish kro yaha avni hospital me admit hai aur tumhara kuch pta nhi tumhein pta bhi hai avni ki condition kitni kharab hai abhi tak use hosh nhi aya hai doctors kehte hai ki she isn't respo......
Nhi riya please aisa mat kaho main aaj hi ki flight se waha aa rha hu.
Hn main tumhein hospital aur address msg kr dungi.

After disconnecting the call neil sat on the ground holding his head many things were going inside him he felt that he will become mad. He realised his mistake what blunder he did .He was losing his life and he didn't even felt. Later that evening he got call from his friend whom avni had called that day  , he narrated the whole thing to neil. Neil was in shock . He did the thing which avni hated the most . Avni hates lies and everytime he lied her.

"The truth doesn't cost anything But a lie could cost you everything ".

|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\\

Hi!
So how was it?
Can I get a review from those who are reading this.
Was it boring?

Do vote and comments and tell me . Will eagerly wait for your response.

disha_mishra
Ananyasharma35
adorable_az
BunnysDoll
girl_like_a_pearl
Keerthi_Rk
Lehar_2010
MaitreyiTiwari
RiyaMaji
shubhangi1600
SubhadraSahoo1
avneilian_adizian
Uriddhi3190

Stay safe😷