C H A O S

The Tachikawa, Kazama, And Miwa squad ran down the dark, empty streets with their snipers hidden and ready for any attack of Tamakoma. While most of the A-ranks were doubtful, Tachikawa knew that Jin had something up his sleeve.

The A-ranks skidded to a stop as they came to the interception point. "Izumi." Tachilawa called over his shoulder, catching the blonds attention. "Find higher ground. Miwa, find the best position you can for your lead bullets." Miwa nodded stiffly as Izumi gave a thumbs up with an easy smile.

Tachikawa rested his hand on his right sword, turning to face the others. "Everyone else, find a favorable position." He turned back around. "We will communicate through here." Tachikawa thought out to the others. And with that, the Border agents hid.

Thirty minutes passed and Izumi was getting bored. "What's this Neighbor thing like anyways?" Izumi asked no-one in particular. From his position in the shadows Miwa scowled. "What does it mat-" "Dude he was strong as hell!" Yoneya cut him off.

"So was it hard to fight then?" Toma asked. "We got lucky, to be honest." Narasaka frowned, not liking how badly they lost. In his hiding spot, Kazama raised an eyebrow.

Utagawa blinked. "What do you mean by lucky? Did you slip up?" Miwa reluctantly grumbled in his head; " He means that we could be dead right now. The thing beat us while holding back."

"Getting beat by just one Neighbor? Maybe there's a mistake in the rankings." Kikuchihara reamarked. Izumi disagreed. " It had a black trigger. There's a reason that Commander Kido sent us all out."

"So it just beat you and left?" Tachikawa asked. Yoneya looked kinda sad, not that anyone could see it. "No, actually. Shuji bailed out, but he was surprisingly friendly. Once I was out of my trion body, I gave him a chance to kill me like we did to him. You know, just to see what he would do."

"So Jin stopped it." Kazama assumed. "Nope." Yoneya stated, surprising the other squads. "He made a funny face and said that we wouldn't have been able to kill him anyways, so he didn't really see a reason to."

Kikuchihara rolled his eyes. So it was cocky.

"Also." Narasaka chipped in. "Be careful. I think it has-" "Huh, looks like I'm getting attacked again." A voice next to the sniper spoke. All agents stiffened as Narasaka wiped his head around. Standing there in light brown jeans and a purple sweater, Yuma looked down at the sniper with an amused face. "Didn't you already lose?"

The attackers wasted no time surrounding the boy, glowing weapons drawn. The snipers were ready at any time. Yuma didn't move and inch, grounded and unfazed. Kazama narrowed his eyes. "Why would he out himself? He could have finished any of us off with how stealthy he is."

"What's your goal here." Miwa demanded with a growl. Yuma blinked. "What do you mean? I was just walking back when I noticed Border squads waiting. I just got curious." Tachikawa laughed. "In that case, will you kindly die and give us your trigger?"

"Sorry, but that's not happening." Yuma stated. "Plus, you have bigger problems." The boy said, pointing up. Izumi snorted. "Yeah, right. Like we'd-" "YOU JACKASSSSSSSSSSS!" A female voice screamed from above. All heads whipped up to see a green axe coming down on the building.

Yoneyas face went slack. "What the f-" A boom shook the area as the building split in two. The agents made a break for it as Yuma stood there with a duck face. Jumping on to a new building, Kazama scowled. " What the hell is she doing here?" Toma, for his sniping spot, had his jaw dropped. "The real question is why is she so riled up?"

Yuma, looking very amused, stood in the center of the ruble. Konami landed on the broken building, and then proceeded to stomp over to the white haired boy.

"Hold on, is she mad at the Neighbor?" Utagawa asked in surprise. "Are they not allies?"

Konami, completely oblivious to the A ranks conversation, grabbed Yuma by the collar and proceeded to shake him." Where is it!"

Yuma made a duck face and reached into his pocket. The A ranks braced for an attack, but to their surprise, the Neighbor pulled out a small bag. Tachikawa knew it as one that would belong to a red bean pancake. Konami beamed and snatched the pancake out of his hand.

" What the hell are you trying to do?" Tachikawa laughed, because honestly, this was hilarious. Yuma turned his head towards the #1 A rank attacker. With a cat like grin, he stated; " C H A O S."