Chapter 1 how it all started

Your life couldn't get shitter, well you were wrong. Your day started off horrible. First of all you woke up 2 hours late because for some stupid reason you thought it would be a good idea to watch a 20 episode long kdrama. Second of all on your way to work your creepy neighbor decided that he would flirt with you, BUT THATS NOT THE WORST PART THE SO CALLED NEIGHBOR IS 50YRS OLD!!!

"Hey pretty lady." "oh- uh hey...." "where ya goin?"  "work" *WHY NOW?!!!??!* you thought to yourself. "Ah i see...Well what do you do baby?"  "Bab- nevermind I'm late so I'll see you later i guess."

As you approached your office you were mentally preparing yourself for a not so kind talk with your boss. You drove to work as fast as you could not even talking to your bestfriend/ co-worker at the front check in desk.

"OH HEY Y/N!" "sorry can't talk right now!" You bolted to your office. You were a artist that drew for a huge company. You're co-workers watched in shock as you ran in late to work. They never thought they'd see the day where Lee y/n was late. You started drawing a project for an autistic awareness project.

--------------------20 minutes later--------------------------

You hear your boss ask you to enter his office. You knew what was coming but definitely were still scared.
"Ms.Lee do you know why I asked you to come to my office?" shamefully you replied "I think i know why..." "WHY WERE YOU LATE TODAY!?" Your bosses outburst shocked you. You were speechless but still managed to say "I-i- i had something come u-up. I'm very sorry sir." You bowed hoping that he might spare some sympathy. "you couldn't have called and told me that?" you stared at the ground tears starting to glaze over your eyes. all you could say is "I'm sorry sir." "JUST LEAVE!". You didn't hesitate to bolt back to your desk.

The rest of the day was far from normal. You had a talk with your best friend soojin. All she talked about was he girlfriend and how happy they are. It's annoying because they are such a cute couple. You enved them. "Are you done talking about your girlfriend soojin?" "No! wait.....are you jealous?" "PFF NO!" "YOU TOTALLY ARE!" She laughed at you. "Laugh all you want soojin but just you wait for when karma comes and bites you in the ass" "I mean is karma sexy? Because if she is i wouldn't mine" She said while smirking. "NO SHES AN UGLY BEAST!" "i still wouldn't mind ;)" "YOU ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE GOODBYE!" "BYE BESTIE" "SHUT UP!"you we're on your way to your car to hurry home and end this awful day.

You see black smoke coming from your car. You run over panicking. "Welp your engine is fried." "AH WHY ME!?" "don't worry y/n i can fix it, it will be up and running by next week!" The man gave you a gentle smile. "Thanks Namjoon...." "Nah anything for my y/n." "WAH WOULD YOU STOP SAYING THAT!" "NO! NEVER!" you both bursted out laughing. Namjoon was your bestfriend and conveniently happened to be a mechanic. "Do you need a ride y/n?" "No I'm good i think i could use the fresh air" You smiled at him to not worry him. He smiled back. "Whatever you say y/n."

As you made your way to the bus stop you thought about your life and how lonely it is, you lived alone. It got boring sometimes just sitting at home with nothing to do..... Suddenly your thought bubble was interrupted by a bunny crying. "OH NO WHAT HAPPENED?!'' you cautiously approached the bunny trying not to scare it. "It's all right i won't hurt you....". The bunny groaned while trying to get away. "No baby I'm not trying to hurt you! i just want to help you." You softly scooped the injured bunny into your hands and took him home. Once you got home he just stayed there shaking in the shoe box you put him in. "poor thing..." You made sure to schedule a vet appointment the very next day.

------------------------next day---------------------------------

As you arrived at the vet to get the bunny checked out there seemed to be nothing wrong with him other than some scratches on his legs and belly. You couldn't leave him there. You would feel so guilty if you just let them keep him. What if he never gets adopted? What if he was abused and the owners get him back? " Can you check if he has a chip?" "Yes ma'am be right back.”
The women approached me "There's good news and bad news... what would you like to hear first?" "u-uh the good news?" "Okay so he doesn't have a chip so he's your's if you want him!" "Okay so what's the bad news?" "Bad news is if you don't take him he will have to be put down....." "WHAT NO! ILL TAKE HIM" "a-a-all right! I'll be back with your bunny Ms.lee." you're face flushed a light shade of pink after you notice that the people in the vet we're staring at you.

-----------------------back at home------------------------

You softly caressed his bunny ears. "Hey bunny...  we should get used to each other since you're my new roommate" You giggled. Getting used to him was no issue for you of course but you can't say the same for bunny. He was standoffish and seem scared. You felt sorry for him. Eventually after a few weeks he finally warmed up to you. You could even say he loved you. Everytime you got home from work he would run to you. "Hey bunny I'm home!" He jumps on you. " OH HEY BUNNY DID YOU MISS ME?" my sweet boy. He would cuddle you, He never left your side. He would whine and cry anytime you left the house. You could only imagine how bad you felt leaving him home while you went to work. Everything was going great until you found out how hormonal bunny's are..... You heard a small grunt and cry coming from the living room. At first you thought bunny might have hurt himself but you were very wrong.....

You ran to the living room hoping he wasn't hurt. That's when you looked in horror as the bunny aggressively humped a toy. "NO BUNNY!". He kept going until you picked him up."BUNNY STOP!" Once he saw your face he stoped and he look ashamed. You could tell he hated disappointing you.

Oh but the humping didn't stop there. You felt a weight on your leg and once you looked down you yelled. "BUNNY STOP! OH- MY- PLEASE BUNNY!" Bunny was humping your leg.  Only difference was he didn't stop until you  pried  him off of your leg. You got used to it but was definitely weird.

Namjoon saw bunny very few times. Bunny wasn't the biggest fan of namjoon. Anytime namjoon came over bunny would just act possessive over you and aggressive towards joon. "HEY Y/N!" "Hey joon!" Bunny angrily watched you and namjoon hug each other. Bunny decided that he would bite namjoon. "OUCH!" "OH NO NAMJOON ARE YOU OKAY?" "ah- i-i-im fine" he said glaring at bunny. "BUNNY!" you scolded him. He laid his ears flat against the top of his head. Suddenly you felt bad for yelling at him. "Look bunny you can't bite people especially namjoon." you said trying to cheer him up a bit.

A few days passed and one night there was a huge thunderstorm. You heard a cry coming from bunny. "Oh baby it's okay it's just some thunder." You said as you pet his shaking body. Another bolt of lightning struck, This time the power went out. Bunny cried even more "No baby it's okay i promise it's all okay?".
Another lightning bolt struck this time everything shook and suddenly you woke up in your bed extremely confused you didn't remember laying down. "W-what?" You were extremely confused last thing you remembered was holding bunny and the lightning. Then something occurred to you. "Where's bunny?" You said panicking. You jumped out of bed and searched everything and everywhere. You we're close to tears until you say a huge naked man curled in a ball on your floor right where bunny would sit when he was scared.

Word count:1422