⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Provisional Exams (2)

__________
___

_____________

"Now, with all hundred of you, please watch the screen

"Now, with all hundred of you, please watch the screen." The host said

"Its the field... "

"What's gonna happen...Oooohhh, I get it now" I murmured, grinning.

*Boom Crash Boom*

'w-why!? ' They all thought, staring at the screen.

"Round Two. You examinees will venture into the ruins as Bystanders and Prove your worth when it comes to rescuing innocent victims."

"Welp.. This is easy" I mumbled as I stretched my arms and put it behind my head, walking towards the snacky table to grab something to munch.

"Pie Stampers? " Mineta and Denki muttered making me choke on my food as I punch my chest making both of them yelped. "(Y/N)!?"

"Bystanders, that means people happens to be in that place. We did this in class remember?" Hagakure replied while patting my back.

"mm.. LOok THERE'S PEOPLE! "

"WHAT?! I-ITS DANGEROUS OUT THERE!!! "

"ShuT uP, ItS paRt Of The teSt obviously" I muttered, my voice are a cracking mess as I looked at the floor, my chest is still hurting.

"Midoriya" After hearing this serious tone, I moved my eyes only to see Iida and Izu talking about something that seems pretty urgent or serious. "It reminds me of the Kamino ward.. "

'Ka... Mino ward.. ' I thought, staring at them then my head slightly ache. "Ahh.. Hurt" I mumbled, my face are calm as I put a hand on my head.

*Chat Chat Chat*

"Hey, I've got one juicy story for yah! " Sero excitedly said, to his two pervert friends.

"What rated " Mineta replied

"R-18"

"I'm listening..."

"See the Shiketsu chick in the body suit over there?? " Sero said, pointing the girl.. AKA Camie. "She was hanging out with Midoriya behind a rock.. He also said that she transformed as (Y/N) too.. Completely Nude!! "