02

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

January 22nd, 2021: 7:15 p.m.

"Hi" the sweet voice came through my phone causing me to sit up in the bed.

"Hey, not to sound rude but how you got my number I just got this phone today" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"Uhh my name is Noelle and I got your letter" she said softly.

"I'm sorry I sent that to the wrong address you can throw it out" I said letting out a deep breath then I leaned back on my bunk.

"No, no you're good I wanna help" she said causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Huh, you don't even know me" I said in disbelief.

"I went through the same situation recently with my ex and I know how you feel so I want to help you get in contact with your child because I know if I couldn't get in contact with mine I would be crushed" she said causing me to get up and walk to my desk.

"Is it ok if I save your number" I asked because I ain't wanna seem like a creep and keep calling her and shit.

"Yea, that's fine can I have your name so I can save yours" she asked then I heard movement.

"Ghost" I replied because ion give people my real then she started laughing.

"Ion care how hood you is I ain't calling you no damn Ghost now what's yo name" she said causing me to chuckle.

"Giovanni ma and don't be giving out my government now I only give it to people close to me so you special" I said smiling then I pulled out a pen and paper.

"You from New York" she asked causing me to laugh.

"Yea Harlem you must be from Atlanta" I said then I heard her gasp.

"How you know that" she asked.

"Yo area code and I know a couple Atlanta niggas" I said then she started laughing.

"Ion think I have an accent, but we're off topic what's your daughter name" she asked causing me to smile.

She really my last chance of hope.

"Kairi" I said then I heard shit moving in the background.

"You good ma" I asked with my face balled up.